The Teacher and The Beast

3rd Person POV

A man looks down at people, the man had a pair of glasses on with long yellow hair and a thick yellow beard to match.

The look in the man's eyes is one of disdain and disgust, however, it's revealed that this man was simply a dream in Edward's mind as he soon wakes up back in the train with his brother, Soma, and (Y/n).

Edward looks down in sorrow remembering the dream of that man, something that was immediately noticed by his brother.

Alphonse: Brother, we've almost reached the Dublith station.

Edward doesn't say anything and just slouches down in his chair and looks down at the floor.

Alphonse: Were you having a dream?

Edward: Yeah. I was dreaming about him...

Alphonse doesn't respond to his brother, all he does is nod and look out the window as the train approached Dublith. (Y/n) wanted to ask Edward who he was talking about, but he knew that it wasn't his place to ask something that was probably very personal to the young boys. Soma knew this too, which is the reason why the two of them decided not to ask who Edward was dreaming of.

Timeskip

After a few hours of riding the train, the four heroes had made their way to Dublith.

Edward: Well, Al

Edward: Well, Al... We're finally here...

Alphonse: Yeah...

The four stand in front of a butcher shop, however while (Y/n) and Soma remain calm, Edward slouches down and sweatdrops with fear.

Edward: (Sigh) I'd be nice if teacher wasn't home...

Alphonse: (Nervous) Uh huh...

Soma: What are you two so nervous about...? It's just a normal butcher shop. Right, dad?

(Y/n): Yeah, there doesn't seem to be anything wro-

(Boom)

Suddenly, (Y/n) is cut off by a loud booming sound that was approaching the door. Soon, the door slowly opened, and out of the darkness came...

 Soon, the door slowly opened, and out of the darkness came