The Mastermind

3rd Person POV

Deep below Central, a large mechanical room an empty chair say alone amongst large machinery.

Through the darkness, a large door opens up; through the door, two people walk through the door, one, being Gluttony the Voracious, one of the many Homunculi created by Father.

The second being Alphonse Elric, an alchemist who was trapped in a metallic suit of armor.

As Gluttony and Alphonse walked through the chamber, Alphonse looked around, astonished and unnerved about the surrounding environment.

Alphonse: This place couldn't get any creepier, huh...?

As Alphonse was looking around the place, creeped out from the strange machinery and ominous atmosphere of the place... But on the other hand, Gluttony felt right at home as he simply called out to his father like nothing.

Gluttony: (Waves his arms around) Hello, Father! I've brought a human sacrifice for you!

Unfortunately, due to Gluttony calling out to his father immediately after he and Alphonse entered the room, the young alchemist was caught off guard and started panicking from the sudden cry for Father.

Alphonse: Your father? Where!? This is happening too fast!

Unfortunately, Gluttony's call for his father succeeded, from the stairs in front of them, someone walked down, their face covered in shadows, all that could be seen of him was a white robe than covered his body.

This man was Father, Gluttony's creator, as well as the creator and supposed "father" of all the Homunculi.

Father: And who is this?

Alphonse looks up at Father in shock, despite being in complete darkness, Alphonse could make out Father's face, a very tall man with a very thick chin curtain beard, along with long golden hair...

It was extremely familiar to Alphonse, he looked like someone from his past, someone he once thought was lost, for some reason, Father beared a striking resemblance to...

Alphonse: Dad...?

Father: Hm?

Suddenly, Gluttony started shaking violently, stumbling around the room leaking blood from his stomach.

Said stomach soon also opened up, revealing the faux eye of the truth. The iris of the eye started to split open, almost like it was being forced open.

Gluttony falls over on the ground, forcefully coughing up large portions of blood. Upon falling over on his stomach, Gluttony forcefully turns over on his back.

The eye inside of Gluttony's stomach starts to spin and widen from the pain, suddenly, a massive hand emerges from the voracious Homunculus, that giant hand was quickly followed by another large hand.