Allies from the East

3rd Person POV

An explosion goes off in the night of Central City. Out of the smoke appears a short man, Major Giolio Comanche, aka, the Silver Alchemist.

As it appears, Giolio was in a deep battle with Scar, and judging by his expression, Giolio was very confident in his abilities.

Giolio: So you wish to challenge Giolio Comanche, the Silver Alchemist to battle, do you? You've got guts I'll give you that. However...

Giolio activates his alchemy and sends multiple silver spears connected to chains at Scar. However Scar simply destroys all the chains with his destruction alchemy.

Giolio was undeterred though as he used his Alchemist some more and created a sort of circular blade that he took hold of and threw at Scar.

The vengeful Ishvalan doesn't let up however as he simply runs towards the Silver Alchemist and jumps over the short man and prepares to enact his judgement on the alchemist.

However, Giolio was able to dodge the attack and create a blade from the ground before skidding to a stop with his peg leg.

Giolio takes the blade up and begins spinning at a extremely fast rate, charging at Scar like a propeller.

A/N: Sorry it's so small

Giolio attempts to use his propeller attack on Scar again, however, the Ishvalan charges back towards the alchemist and appears to have missed his attack, unlike Giolio, who was able to cut into Scar's leg.

Giolio lands on a fence post and slowly comes to a stop after spinning around.

Giolio: Not bad, not bad at all. You got off with just a scratch.

Scar: Hmm... You can't say the same.

Suddenly, Giolio's peg leg breaks and he falls into the water below. Unfortunately, as there was no solid ground, Giolio couldn't preform his alchemy to get himself back to dry land, which made him a sitting duck for Scar, who just jumped into the river with him to finish the job.

As he jumps into the water, Scar plants his palm on Giolio's face and activates his deconstruction alchemy, killing the alchemist instantly.

Blood rises up from the water signaling the death of yet another alchemist by Scar's hand.

Timeskip

Hours pass after Scar had killed Giolio, and he returns to a confusing sight.

Yoki, who had been traveling with Scar for a while now, mostly out of fear that he wouldn't last long on his own, and... A girl...?