The Fool's Advance

3rd Person POV

Central Hospital. There, two State Alchemists were in their beds, where they should be resting... Key word, "should".

Roy and (Y/n) were sitting up and Roy was very upset with Riza for what happened at the Third Laboratory, where she collapsed in despair when Lust claimed she killed Roy and (Y/n).

Roy: You're an idiot! It's bad enough that you believed her, but then you gave up!?

Riza: Please forgive me Colonel. Same with you, Lieutenant Colonel.

(Y/n): What's there to forgive? (Closes his eyes) She got in your head, it's fine. You're alright, and so are we. The only way you can make it up to me... (Looks at Riza) Is just to promise me that you'll keep on living. Never give up, not on life, on me, Roy, Ed and Al, or yourself. That's all I ask. (Softly smiles)

Riza was taken slightly aback by (Y/n)'s honesty. He wasn't mad at her in the slightest, in fact, he seemed to be proud that she broke down and showed some real emotions,

(Y/n): Look, but despite that, you need to keep your cool, regardless of what happens.

Riza: Right... Yes sirs...

Roy: Look, we're gonna continue to rely on you to watch our backs. Don't let us down.

Havoc: Ya oughta think about takin' your own advice, Colonel.

As it turns out, Roy, (Y/n), and Havoc were all sharing a room together. Which made for some... Awkward interactions...

Havoc: Since you were the one who abandoned your post.

Roy: (Sits up) HEY, SHUT UP, HAVOC!

A sharp wave of pain was sent all throughout Roy's body, when he suddenly sat up and started shouting at Havoc to shut up since he was pointing out the truth that Roy abandoned his post when he was supposed to stay put at Central Command and not go into the field for risk of exposing his identity to the enemy.

Roy: (Lies back down) Why are we all even in the same room...? At my rank, I should have my own room... With a hot nurse!

(Y/n): Roy, don't you dare go back to your perverted fantasies! I let the miniskirts fly, but never again!

Roy: (Sits up) SHUT UP! YOU WOULD'VE LIKED IT!

Again, another wave of pain runs through Roy when he tried to defend an old idea he had. When/If Roy were to become the Führer, he claimed that all the female officers were to be required to wear tiny miniskirts.

Initially, (Y/n) was completely opposed to the idea of the women being treated poorly by being forced to wear a bunch of small miniskirts, but after some thought, mainly of a certain "someone"... (Y/n) came around to the idea... Slightly.