6 - 1

2 weeks later...

My injuries had finally healed and it was much quicker than any other time this body was tortured.

Louis had beaten even more severely than any other time in the past.

The methods were even crueler and more excruciating. I couldn't help being amazed at the amount of ways this person could torture someone to death.

I ended up passing out from the pain which lead to me being thrown back at the front doors of my isolated mansion.

During this time, the amount of damage left on my body was too severe. The wounds would be left to scar my skin, I engraved the pain into my bones and I kept the sinister thoughts in my heart. Words wasn't enough to describe the horrifying extent of my injuries, if it was anyone else, they would've dropped dead by now. Some parts of my already fleshless flesh had been gorged out revealing my bones which had already been protruding out.

I don't remember what I was thinking during the time. It felt like something was compelling me. The sound of leather slapping onto flesh reverberated through my ears, the rustling of chains causing friction and tearing my skin. Everything was fuzzy and hazy, the figures in front of me were blurry silhouettes in the dark, like shadows of colour. The scent of blood and mold growing in the room only became clearer in my lungs, the suffocating and wrenching feeling of my throat being clogged.

Who knows how long it was.

I treated my injuries the best I could because I didn't want to die of excessive bloodloss or anything, the rest was left to heal naturally.

Even more, I didn't even wait until they finished healing as I went to complete more quests. I know it was simply hurting myself further but I didn't want to be in that place any longer. I purposely distracted myself by doing this.

Now, it was the time to meet Xavier for the hidden weapons.

After taking my spoils of goods from Roxy, I went straight to the weapon shop and opened it. There, Xavier was sitting down on a chair as if he had been waiting for my arrival.

Next to him, a beautiful black box was set on the counter. To me, it looked like it was begging to be stolen.

Xavier looked up from the newspaper he was reading and smiled. "Yo brat. You came on time surprisingly."

What was that supposed to mean?

Was he insinuating that I don't keep to schedule or that I seem unreliable?

Apparently Xavier could tell I was offended but he didn't stop either way. " I can see you're limping a little. Got hurt little brat?"

I pursed my lips in irritation. Why is he so observant? Annoying.

I ignored his question and got straight to the point. "The weapons?"

Xavier pointed to the black box and pushed it forward and presented. "Take a look for yourself."

I gave him a side glance and reached out my hand to open it.

::::::::::::::::::::::::

3rd person POV

Xavier had sharp eyes and narrowed them seeing the small scar marks on Ryan's fingers. But before Ryan could notice anything, he retracted his gaze ever so subtly and asked. "Beautiful right?"

Ryan didn't answer, admiring the craftsmanship instead. Inside the box was two finely crafted throwing knives that had edges sharper than a monster's teeth and power strong enough to slice through diamonds like pudding.