35-4

Ryan's POV

"Welcome to the Inzelkrif's estate, dear guests." A butler greeted us at the front gate and led us inside.

The guards that guided us here took their leave and we were invited inside the mansion where we were then led to the study room. Looking around, I can certainly say that the Inzelkrif Viscount was an extremely wealthy noble family in O'Phellia.

Everything was plated and decorated lavishly with expensive materials that would shame even half of the Althaus kingdom's nobles for not having as much wealth. This, I can ascertain since the Albrecht family is considered one of the most powerful nobles in Althaus despite being a marquis.

The amount of high quality servants with exceptional looks were also working in the estate with great efficiency.

"First young master, the guests have arrived."

"Let them in." Came a calm voice from the other side.

The butler made opened the door and made a gesture, "Please."

"Thank you." Professor Cloven nodded his head and walked in with the rest of us behind him.

I took a peek at the viscount sitting at the desk. He was very handsome with dark green hair tied loosely from behind with golden rimmed glasses matching the solemn atmosphere surrounding him. Another feature I noticed was that he was very young, he didn't seem like the viscount.

The green haired viscount glanced upwards while continuing to write and said, "Please take a seat there while I finish the last of these documents. It will require no less than five minutes."

"Yes, thank you very much Viscount." Professor Cloven then made us sit down but Lukas refused to do so and remained standing to which Elijah copied.

Alicia and Kanza felt they shouldn't sit either, me also included and with our silent insistence, professor Cloven finally sat down alone since he couldn't hold a candle to his students who had more persuasion power against him than he did on them.

"Butler, prepare some tea for our guests."

"Yes first young master." The butler bowed and left the room. He came back a few minutes later with tea and snacks to put on the table and smiled politely.

"Please enjoy dear guests."

Professor Cloven thanked him once again and watched the butler and the servants leave. And it was also at this moment that exactly five minutes had passed. The viscount got up and apologised, "Apologies for the wait."

Once the viscount sat down, he raised his head and moved very elegantly.

"Thank you for coming to this sudden invitation. I am the first son of viscount Inzelkrif, Elliot Inzelkrif. I am currently acting as the Head Viscount as the current head is dealing with personal curcumstances, however, I do have the authority and will be speaking on his behalf so pardon for the inconvenience."

"Of course not, your sincerity has reached me.  My name is Raylin, surname Cloven, a professor at Rauxirth Academy."

"This greatly reassures me. Rauxirth academy truly has extremely capable and competent teachers."