9 - 2

Ryan and the entire first year students were sat in the auditorium. There was around a thousand students who had enrolled this year including Ryan who was sat at the very back. The auditorium was the size of a football stadium and at the very front, was a stage where the principal stood.

The principal was female, she had long wavy platinum silver hair, an hourglass shaped body with long slender legs, her skin was flawless and she appeared to be in her 20s. Her outfit was a uniform with a long pencil skirt the colour of grey and purple and her irises reminded people of amethysts.

As she stood on the stage, she used magic to amplify her own voice. "Welcome new students to Rauxirth Academy! I am the principal of this academy, Lumini Starlis, and I hope all of you will enjoy your time studying here and learn new knowledge that will advance our world for the better..."

Her speech was very welcoming and the melodious sound entered people's ears, unconsciously making everyone listen with rapt attention.

After the principal had finished with her speech, everyone clapped.

Next, it was time for the student president to make his speech.

And that someone, was none other than the protagonist, Lukas Casimir Lockhart.

This was the first time Ryan had seen the protagonist in person. His eyes watched on dully with no ripples. Even though it was supposed to be a special moment at which he witnesses the protagonist in the flesh, Ryan's reaction was very lacklustre.

The protagonist, Lukas Casimir Lockhart, stood at the pedestal in his dark blue and white uniform with a unique coldness in his aura. His expression was exactly the same as his aura, cold and unfeeling. His midnight blue hair shimmered in the light of the sun while the lustre of his skin had a type of honey dew healthy colour.

As expected of a protagonist, his body was impeccable. He had already attracted the attention of almost every girl in the first year yet he would remain unfazed and cool admist all the cheering and excitement.

When he was stood on the stage, Ryan felt like he would become an absolute sensation in the modern world as an idol with his looks.

Even comparing appearances, no one could match to the protagonist. His looks were off the charts and his peircingly sharp jewel like sapphire eyes were like a cold fire dipped into the pits of hell and brought to the blizzard in Antarctica.

When he opened his mouth, his voice flowed like the melted snow down a river as the winter mellowed away to let spring bloom. But what came out of his mouth was the complete opposite, cold, simple and obstinate."Whether you do well depends on yourself, Rauxirth Academy doesn't accept trash."

After he said that, Lukas left the stage after a small nod.

Ryan,"..."

Teachers, "..."

Everyone, "..."

Lumini couldn't help laughing when she saw Lukas coming back from his speech and patted his shoulder. "Hahaha! Lukas... Haha.. You're really impressive, you know that?"

Lukas looked at the principal with eyes that practically looked dead both on the inside and out. Then he looked away, knocking her hand off his shoulder and stood there silently.

"I know you don't like talking but really..." Lumini looked at his cold face and then the remembered the words he spoke and bursted out laughing again. "Why would you talk so harshly?! Aren't you afraid of crushing their self-esteem and making enemies for yourself?"

Lukas' eyes were icy, including his voice, creating a chilly atmosphere." Laughed enough? "

"No!" She bemused, unaffected by his coldness. "You didn't even introduce yourself."