29-3

The O'Phellia Empire. Universally known as one of the oldest nations in history, dating back to almost five thousand years ago. With each emperor having ambition far surpassing the previous, it led to continuous wars and struggle for power across the whole continent.

Even after so many years had passed, such ambition hadn't decreased in the slightest, desire burning to draw blood across the carpet, dyeing a deep, crimson red ascension to emperor.

All O'Phellia descendants have two features unique only to the bloodline, no matter how thin the blood, these traits would stand out the most and that is-- purple hair as deep as amethysts and amber coloured eyes that seemed to hold both the coldness of the moon while containing the light of the sun.

Claude Idris De O'Phellia, third Prince of the O'Phellia empire.

The badge held the emblem of O'Phellia. A snake biting its own tail, or it could also be described as a dragon. It also signifies infinity and the loop that goes back to the very beginning meaning, everything starts from O'Phellia and ends back at O'Phellia, an empire that possesses limitless future.

This emblem was truly arrogant.

Ryan sucked in a deep breath.

what is the villain doing here?

Why is he here?

And most importantly--

That face... is so damn f*cking hot.

The other man lifted his eyelids with a flutter which narrowed when he approached Ryan. Ryan stared at him with wariness and covered his abdomen with his left hand. Under his sleeve, his butterfly knife was laid ready.

Ryan could feel the deep, penetrative eyes calculating him from top to bottom. Cold sweat broke out under his gaze.

Slight surprise flashed through those amber pupils but it was replaced with calmness almost instantly. He put on a gentle smile but it only gave a chill down Ryan's back as he opened his mouth.

"I wonder where this injured little wolfcub came from."

"..."

The amber eyed man didn't seem to notice Ryan's vigilance and continued on. "This is a restricted area... I'm not sure if you've realise that you've trespassed. It's a capital crime punishable by execution now that you've been caught red handed."

His voice was light like the spring breeze intertwined with casualty as he spoke frightening words that didn't fit the tone.

"..."

Ryan cursed his shitty luck. First off, who's he calling a 'Little wolfcub', he's a whole decade older! And why was he once again threatened with death?

What was the chance of him possibly assassinating the villain, much less the Prince of O'Phellia, in his current condition?

No matter how much he thought and tried to use his rusty old brain, he couldn't think of anything.

There was also something other than the man in front of him that was important. His eyes darted around and he abruptly noticed that the child made of some sinister energy had disappeared and not only that, even the water which had turned into black liquid had vanished.

Where did it go?

One after another, things kept popping up and the situation was spiralling out of control. First off, he didn't expect to end up in this strange place which hadn't even been mentioned in the novel and as for the others, where they were in these ruins which were confusing as hell, he didn't know and now some strange creature almost killed him but disappeared after the villain from the book appeared all of a sudden.