7 - 1

(Warning: mentions of rape)

5 years later...

I, Ryan Albrecht, am now 16 years old.

Time flew by as if I was flipping a page and I was dreading this period. There is no reason to guess as I would just say it, it's because it's the time I enrol at Rauxirth Academy.

My sick in the head step-brother was older than me by 2 years so I didn't have to deal with him for the past two years because he was sent to the academy. He would still come back during the school breaks though but at least I didn't have to see him, not that I saw him much in the first place.

But my 5 years of staying in the Albrecht estate was a complete nightmare. Right after I managed to leave the mine filled with mana crystals and back to that crusty home of mine, I don't even consider it home honestly, I got manhandled again!

Let me just live peace thank you.

I didn't resist or anything of the sort because I don't want to reveal myself this early, the world isn't at a time of chaos yet.

But maybe I should've..

That was when I met my supposed 'father' who gave me the dirtiest look on earth. I really don't understand how his hatred of Ryan could be so big. Blame his hoe of a mother for being greedy and blame yourself for being rich, bitch.

But of course the blames gotta go on the living while you trample on the dead, that's how you egg heads work.

I was slightly disappointed the villain didn't thrash the Albrecht family and left them to be destroyed by the protagonist's great war. It was a good thing they ended up falling into ruin BUT, that doesn't happen until the end of the novel which SUCKS. It sucks like dicks.

Wait I have one, but mine's a gorgeous motherfucker so we'll leave it at that.

So when that stinky father looked at me, he was reluctant to speak to trash but he had no other choice.

"You'll be getting tutored starting from tomorrow on so that you don't embarrass me, the marquis and the Albrechts in the future."

Bro- do you see how pretentious this e-ffing prick is?

If you're gonna speak to someone at least look at them instead of standing sideways, looking out to the direction of the window. You're side profile ain't any less ugly than your front profile.

To make it all the more lovely, on his part, he just had to say the words,"It's such a waste of resources to be used on such a... lowly thing."

Excuse your ass Ellen DeGeneres but I'm pretty sure YOU'RE the 'thing' and spending resources on me is your blessing so uppety poppity get your mind over it.

I didn't even bother to remember this disgrace of a father's name so I'll just call him 'that thing' as well then since he doesn't even see me as human.

I would've blasted him with my magic and murder him on the spot if it was possible.

"Get out of my sight now. Just seeing that cursed hair of yours already makes me sick to the stomach. And don't you dare do anything to embarrass me in front of the tutors or else... The consequences will be unimaginable."

When I was taken back to my mansion, I was secretly rolling my eyes all the way from the ground to heaven. What consequences have I not already experienced?

I've only been tortured two times before I met him face to face and even before then, Ryan had been subjected to torture constantly.

And having white hair meant I was cursed? This is natural you stupid moron, I just lack a lot of melanin and my genes are just different from yours. He probably thinks I'm not his actual child since I look nothing like him and apparently I look nothing like my gold digger of a mother either.