Chapter 11- Ah, Fluffy? Not A Toy!

I flinched awake when I heard rushed footsteps. I sleepily looked up to see Ty slam the door shut behind him, Wildstar clinging to his index.

     "Meehhhh... Faster." She moaned, swaying. I couldn't help but scoff in derision as Ty set her down next to me, taking a brief breath to speak.

     "You guys are gonna have to lay low for a while, because some of our friends are coming over for... 'bout a week." Ty explained. He set his hand down, allowing the queasy Wildstar to climb back on while I walked past it, heading for the edge of the bed.

     "Samantha, it would take you too long to go that way." Drat, he caught me. He reached over and snatched me before I could shoot a reply back at him. Instead, I grunted and tried to struggle until he dropped me next to Wildstar.

     "Ya know... It's kinda nice not having to walk from the guest room to Ty's room." She said sleepily.

     "Yah, well it isn't nice when you're man-handled!" I snapped back. Ty scoffed before setting us on his desk in his room.

     "Just like... keep low for a while." Then he left us.

     "Well..." I trailed off.

     "Well...?" I shrugged and we went into silence for a moment. I can't bear silence, so I quickly interrupted it.

     "Are you staying here?"

     "Heck naw!" Wildstar made a wild leap off of the desk, landing on the chair while I slid down the headphones' wire. Both of us met up on the floor. I sighed and brushed a stray hair off my shirt while Wildstar scurried to the door. I was about to follow her when footsteps sounded nearby.

     "Son of a Mudkip!" I muttered to myself, signaling for Wildstar to hide. She ducked behind the door as I whirled on my heel, darting under the chair as someone ran into the room.

     "Nuh, Mitch, don't do dis!"

     "Jerome, that's Ty's line!"

     "Ah, he won't mind." I peeked out from past the chair leg I was behind, getting a glimpse of the newcomer's face. He looked pretty young, 'bout Mitch's age.

     "Man, his room's messy." Jerome observed, walking over to my hiding place. He tried to pick up the headphones, but they were tangled, so he accidentally dropped them.

     Right next to me. Fantastic.

     "Whoops." I ran as soon as he kneeled down. "Wha-?"I ducked under the desk, breathing heavily. Then I sprinted to the door, only to be grabbed by the tail. I let out a shriek and squirmed for my tail to escape as panic flooded through me.

     "Mitch? Is this a mouse?" I heard a slight hnch! of alarm.

     "Jerome, be careful!" I was pulled out of Jerome's curious grip and hugged by Mitch.

     "You ok?" He asked. I whimpered, then tried to stop shaking.

     "O-of course, whatchyu talkin' about?" I snapped, examining my sore-felt tail.

     "It talks!?" I flinched, leaning against Mitch.

     "Uh, yeah biggums. Samantha's a neko." I nodded, fixing the wrinkles on my shirt. Jerome grinned apologetically.

     "Erm... Sorry?" He asked.

     "It's fine." Then I glanced at the door.

     "You can come out Wildstar. He knows." I called out. She peeked around the corner, glaring.

     "Spring break!" She barked back.

     "That's Ty's line!"

*NEW CHARACTER'S ZA COMIN'!!!!!*