Chapter 25- Vengeance is His

"So Seto really did save you, huh?" I asked as soon as Silverstreamcat stopped talking to catch a breath. She nodded wordlessly, exhaustion reflecting in her eyes.

"I bet he drugged me." She groused, rubbing her eyes and yawning. I laughed.

"No no no, what you described was a potion to help you sleep I think." She gave me a tired glare.

"You think?"

"Is she awake yet, Samantha?" I turned to see Wildstar pull herself over the edge of the table, panting.

"Wildstar!" I quickly ran over and hauled her away from the possible plummet of death and helped her up.

"I'm fine!" She snapped, brushing her shirt's wrinkles away. "Sorry." She sighed. "But is your... friend or whatever ok?"

"Yeah she's fine, just tired." I grabbed some of the cloth Ty had left on the table and formed a makeshift bed out of it. "There. Get some rest. No one should bother you."

"... thanks." Silverstreamcat plopped down on the fabrics, and then was out like a light bulb.

"We should go." I mouthed to Wildstar. She nodded, and we both slid down the table leg.

"So are you really considering..." She raised her hand flat above her for emphasis. I nodded and looks down to avoid her gaze. "Lol, no fair! You're already taller than me!" I closed my eyes and laughed, sitting down on the carpet.

"So where is everybody?"

"Oh, you didn't hear? Mitch took the girls out for a walk for them to get fresh air with out getting hurt, except for me and you to look after her--" She glanced up at where Silverstreamcat's figure was visible. "-- and the guys had to go buy some more recording equipment for their other life." My ears flickered.

"Their... You tubess life, right?" I asked slowly, enunciating each syllable. Wildstar scoffed.

"I think it's pronounced You-Tube."

"Oh-" A crash made me freeze mid sentence. Then the door flew open, and someone slowly walked in. "hm!" I whimpered, grabbing Wildstar and shoving her behind the wooden leg as the incomer turned to me. He grinned menacingly.

"There you are, pet." He spat the nickname for me like venom as I backed away from both him and Wildstar, looking for an escape route.

"E-Eric, you won't get away with this. I don't belong to you."I hissed. He merely chuckled, drawing closer.

"I found you first. You are worth a fortune, didya know that?" He pulled a small jar out of his pocket, and took a longer step, only a few feet away from me.

That's when I ducked under the couch.

"Get back here!" Eric snarled, diving at me and reaching under in the shadows. He managed to hit me and send me sprawling. I bared my teeth, sick of his bullying, and jumped. I landed square on his longest finger and bit him. "Agh!" His hand jerked back and I flew past him, crashing against a potted plant. Eric cradled his hand as my head felt fishy. "Look what you did, you ! !!" He barked angrily. Two beads of blood were visible against his pinkish skin. I scrambled to my feet as he dove forward and trapped me under glass. I hit my head again with a smack! and fell backward with a gasp. My vision went dark and I lost my senses for a moment as he tipped the jar upside down, now holding me as captive. He held me up to his eye level as I laid on the glass floor, the wind knocked out of me.

"Finally..." He breathed. "You're mine." He held the jar against his chest and started walking to the door when someone shouted "Stop right there buster!"

"Wildstar..." I murmured, half conscious as I recognized the voice. Eric simply looked down at the furious girl and laughed.

"Hahahaha! You really think you can stop me!?" He grabbed a magazine from the coffee table and brought it down on her with a smack. I screamed as he repeated it a few more times, whilst I was throwing myself at the glass containment in vain.

"WILDSTAR!!!!!" I screeched as Eric tossed the magazine to the side, standing up. Wildstar lay on the ground, unconscious with her body bruising and bleeding from cuts. I sobbed, clamping my hand over my mouth and sinking to my knees as my vision swam, Eric taking me away as one of my friends lay there, broken. I lost my balance and fell, sobbing as I went numb. Everything went numb and blurry as Eric got in a car, tossing the jar in shotgun before revving the engine. I cried and curled my body in a tight circle figure as I was taken away from my home.

I could tell I was in for it Big Time.