Chapter 20- We'll Always Have a Good Time Through Tick and Thin?

I gave myself a violent shake, sending water droplets everywhere.

"Watch it!" Ty growled. "My back's already wet, I don't need my arms too!"

"Sorry!" I couldn't help but snicker.

"It's not funny." He moved me to his other hand as he fumbled for his keys.

"Sure it is."

"Whatever." He groused in defeat, bringing three nekos and a cat, all soaking wet, into the living room.

"Ty. What the heck did you do?" Sitting on the couch was an extremely confused Adam, with Wildstar and Shadow resting on his knee.

"Samantha!" Wildstar gasped. "You're ok!" I simply smirked and waved, propping my elbow casually against Ty's index. He muttered something about bossy cats as he set Starr down on the carpet. She meowed loudly, sprinting up the stairs and leaving little paw prints from the mud.

"... ." Ty muttered, facepalming with his free hand. He set the other two nekos down- the brown haired girl with white highlights' name was Skylar and the blue haired girl's was Yumiko Asuna, or Yumi for short. "Phew, that's good- because that's a mouthful." Ty had said, relieved.

"Alright, I'm gonna get cleaned up because I'm soaking wet." He muttered before trudging up the stairs after Starr. I was immediately deprived of my personal space with a hug. Or five.

"So are you ok!?" Wildstar asked, sniffing me. I rolled my eyes while Adam snerked.

"I'm alive." I pointed out. "That's enough for me, for now." After I shooed the others away with a hug, I looked over at Adam and noticed that he had claw marks covering his arms. He noticed me watching him and jerked his head at Wildstar in silent response. I stared at him for a second, surprised. Then someone tugged on my sleeve, shaking me out of my silent daydream.

"Samantha, you alright?" I looked back at Shadow.

"Yeah I'm fine." I lied. "Just really tired; it's been long day and everything..." She nodded.

"That's understandable. I can get Kittin and Starboard to make a makeshift bed right here, if you'd like. We have a tent, so you won't have to go all the way back to the guest room just to catch a few zzz's."

"... That's be nice." I hesitantly decided. "Thank you."

"No problem!" She scampered to the other side of the coffee table and spoke to the group, talking quietly and waving her hands slightly to emphasize whatever she was saying. I stole another glance at Adam, who was laughing at a show on the tv, the scratches still visible.

Why would Wildstar hurt Adam?