Chapter 14- "Jason I'm Startled..."

Kittin jerked slightly, whimpering as I said His name.

     "Yes." She whimpered. "That's him. How did you know?"

     "He hurt me too." I responded absent-mindedly. How dare he hurt someone else!

     "Kittin!" I jerked my gaze past Kittin as three more small Borrower sized people pushed through the stalks of the grass.

     "Kittin!" The kitsune of the three ran up to us. "Who is this?" She asked. Then she looked up at Ty and yelped, darting behind me.

     "Who are you?" One of the other comanions asked me. I noticed her tail and ears, and I gaped at her.

     "First off, I'm Samantha and my human friend is Ty, and second off, are you an Ookami?" I squeaked, jumping up and down in excitement. She tilted her head.

     "... yes." She answered. She stuck her hand out and I shook it. "I'm Shadow, or Nynx." She added. "The shy kitsune behind you is Kay."

     "I'm not shy, he just caught me off guard." Kay muttered.

     "And this is Starboard." She nodded to the Borrower beside her.

     "Sup." She replied, still staring at Ty.

     "... She's scaring me." Ty muttered. We all bursted out laughing as Ty edged away from Starboard. I walked over to him and hopped onto his hand, then turned back to the others.

     "Wanna come with?" I asked. They exchanged a brief glance.

     "... It is dangerous out here." Kay said quietly.

     "Sure!" Starboard bounced over to Ty, who hesitantly placed his hand flat on the ground. Kittin and Starboard bounded onto his hand without hesitation, as Kay slowly made her way to him.

     "Don't worry, he won't hurt you." I assured her before swinging onto Ty's shoulder. Kay glanced up at me with a small smile before she joined her friends.

     "Ty!" I craned my neck, seeing Mitch walk up to us. "Um... What's with all the new shrunk people?" He asked, squatting down. I spotted movement on top of his head.

     "Kyleen!" I scolded. She peeked up, smirking.

     "What? His hair is so soft!" She protested before flopping down, still stroking his hair.

     "I'm not a pet." Mitch grumbled.

     "... Jason, I'm startled. Where's Jason when you need him?" Ty complained. I managed to stretch up on tip-toe and bop him on the head.

     "Cuz I'm here!"

     "I feel safer already."

     "Oi!" He scoffed.

     "What are you gonna do about it? I don't think you can hurt me."

     "Oh, we'll see about that..." I smirked and rubbed my hands together sinisterly. Later will be fun... (  ):3   )