Chapter 22- Waitwaitwait, What Secret?

I finished off the last of my breakfast, which was a delicious part of grilled cheese sandwich that Ty made. I greedily ate the crumbs as he finished his share.

"Do you want any more?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"No thanks." I answered quietly, sitting down on the table in silence. I sighed and messed with the top of my head's hair to straighten it while Ty cleaned up. I rubbed my eyes to rid them of sleep when someone knocked on the door.

"We sure are popular this week." Ty grumbled before ambling over to the door to answer it. His response made me jump in surprise.

"Seto!?" I immediately looked over to see Seto briskly walking past Ty, then halting.

"Oh." He stared at me, unmoving even when Ty slammed the door shut.

"Seto, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Ask her." Seto nodded at me, and I dipped my head in admission.

"I gave him the address." I mumbled. That made Ty do a double take.

"Why?" I sighed. There goes my secret plan. You must be going 'Wha? Secret Plan, da heck?' well, yeah, it's-

Nevermind, you'll understand in a little bit, but I think I just crumbled the 4th wall.

"I was..." I broke off and sighed again. "IWasGoingToAskSetoToMakeAPotionAndTurnMeIntoANormalSizedHuman." I grumbled.

"What?" Seto and Ty both questioned. The corner of my mouth twitched in dejection.

". . . I was going to ask Seto to make a potion and turn me into a normal sized human." I admitted. They were both silent, staring at me in disbelief. My ears flattened, and my tail drooped beside me. "Yeah I know, it's a horrible idea, but I-I want to know what it's like!" I was shouting now.

"I want to know what it's like to not parkour everywhere just to get food! I want to not have to be so dependent and vulnerable to EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN' THING IN THE WORLD!!!!!" I finally stopped to catch my breath when Seto spoke up.

"I'll do it." Ty turned to him dubiously.

"Really? I didn't know you still did potions." He said slowly.

"Uh, yeah." Seto still looked worried.

"Wh-what's wrong?" I asked. He sighed and rested his hands against the table, next to me.

"I found something... well someone." He removed one of his hands from the table's surface to reach into his grey jacket's pocket, then set something down on the table beside me. I scrambled over Seto's other hand, then gasped as I saw what it was...

It was another neko. And I already knew her.

"Silverstreamcat!?"