Chapter 32- Some Fun With Apps 'till Dahlberg Saves You ~˘▾˘~

"Ok, so which game do you want to try?"

"Hmmm...." I managed to scroll through all of the apps that Jordan had, while he leaned over me to try to see what I picked. Not looking up, I added, "What games do you usually play besides Fortress Fury?" He was about to answer when I piped up again. "Wait, what about that one?" I scooted back so he could see.

"Don't Tap the White Tiles?" He read, confused. I smiled.

"Yeah, it'd be sort of like just Dance 3 for me."

"Huh. Alright, yeah, my high score is like, 80, so I'll do my best." I tapped start and chose the arcade version.

"The best score for this is like, 5,000 something, right?" I wondered out loud.

"What!? I haven't even gotten over a hundred!" Jordan exclaimed. I giggled at his shocked expression as he facepalmed. "Ugh." He griped.

"Well hey, just work on it." I sympathized, stifling my humor. "Not everyone slaves at recording themselves in front of a webcam." He peered at me through his fingers.

"I think that only Ty does that." He replied, slightly muffling himself. (No offense meant to anyone btw!)

"Hey, it's not my fault that I'm to small to get out of the house more often." I protested with a smirk.

So we tried it out, and it turns out, I'm better than him. I got a 128 and he... well, he got worse than his best.(XD) But I was really tired after that, so he was freed from his punishment while I rested up.

"So," I panted, wiping my forehead. "Since it'll be until tomorrow that Adam gets here, where can I stay for the night? Well, if that's ok with you."

"Uh yeah of course, that'd be extremely rude of me to make you sleep outside, wouldn't it?" I jumped on top of his nearby laptop, which he picked up, and carried me to his room. He set the laptop on his dresser, then started digging through the drawers. He finally pulled out a black blanket, then started folding it up until it was a small thick square of textile. "There we go." He set it down next to the laptop, and I climbed off the laptop. I gingerly pressed my hand on it, feeling myself start to sink into it.

"Wow, it's so soft." I commented as he ran off with his laptop, then returned.

"I was hoping you'd be ok with it." He glanced at his watch. "Good thing too, because it's midnight." I shifted uncomfortably.

"What if something happens?" I ask.

"I'll be recording in the living room. It's not too far away, just call if you need something."

"Ok." Than I added, "Thank you." As he left.

"No problem." I jumped onto the fabric, sinking into it a little ways. I closed my eyes and nuzzled the "mattress", almost starting to purr.

It sure beat the hard floor of a cage.