Comfort

GEORGES POV
(Finally i know)

They say cats have a thing for calming emotions, 'healing hearts' in a way. I think she did that tonight. She let Dream know she's not going anywhere and she's here.

After a while Dream got calmed down and fell asleep in my lap. I think she fell asleeep too. I felt bad that he was on the floor, i wanted to atleast get him to the Sofa.

"Sapnap" i whispered and looked up at him

"Hmm" he looked over at me.

"Dreams asleep, can you help me get him on the couch?" I asked

"Yeah i got ya" he got up

"Here take Patches" i gently grabbed Dreams arm and unwrapped them. He was out enough now that he didn't fight.

He help Patches and stood out of the way.

"Hey love" i whispered to Dream and shook him carefully.

His eyes shot open, i could tell he was frightened.

He sat up and twisted around to look at me.

"Where's Patches!?" He spoke frantically fighting off a yawn.

"Shh she's right here, Sapnaps got her it's okay" i rubbed his cheek gently.

"Let's get you on the sofa, love"

He nodded and got up carefully, pulling the blanket up with him.

I let him lay down first, he grabbed a pillow and laid down on his back.

Sapnap walked over and handed patches to him, she laid back down on his chest and he held her close again and quickly drifted back off to sleep.

I giggled. "He forgot to cover up" i whispered to Sapnap

Sapnap laughed quietly.

I grabbed the blanket and carefully laid down on top of him making sure not to squish him or Patches. I rested my head between his arm and chest and covered us up.

I laid with him and watched whatever Sapnap had on the TV. I looked at Patches.

Neither of them had ever told me he had a cat but she's beautiful. All her different colors of fur, her white whiskers that stand out shockingly well, the little white patches on her paws that make her look like she's wearing socks. Maybe that's where she got her name from.

She's easily one of the most beautiful cats i had ever seen. Just like her owner. Absolutely beautiful.

END OF CHAPTER

[ Hello! My apologies for this being a super short chapter, i hope you're enjoying the book! ]