Hey, check out my new book 🥰

I'm officially back on wattpad after I serious mental break (it was much needed) I am back with my new story called Assassin's King.

This story is a Namjin book with Taekook and Yoonseokmin in it too.

In the book, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok are apart of an Assassin company, the best three at that. If you paid the company enough, they would kill the person(s) you wanted.

Jungkook is close with the three assassins and lives with Jin. But, he doesn't know about the true occupation of his Hyungs. I would say that he thinks that they work normal office jobs.

Namjoon is the leader of the Bangtan Mafia clan. Taehyung is his right hand man and Jimin is his left hand man. This clan is power because they have a lot people and also because the clan isn't fully human.

Jinyoonseok's company has been trying to take this clan down for years. They hate them with a burning passion, well at least the boss does.. One day, the company gets a bunch of money and an anonymous tip telling them where this clan was. And the boss was not going to let this opportunity pass up.

But little did they know, the Bangtan clan had planned for this. Because their Leader had has his eyes on three certain people that he wanted to join his clan, and he knew someone could make them agree.

The company gets ready and sends most their to where they are, but things didn't go their way. Three of interest were captured and the rest were killed and the company was burned to the ground.

Will the three join the Bangtan clan? What does Namjoon have planned for these three?

Find out in Assassin's King 🥰🥰

Sneak peek at the Namjin:

"I walked up to Namjoon's sleeping figure.

'Why me?' I whispered. 'What makes me so special that you've fallen for me?'

I stare at him for another second before turning to walk away. I don't know why I said anything, it's not like I'll get an answer at this time.

'Because you're perfect in every way.' Hearing that makes me stop dead in my tracks.

'Namjoon?' I looked back.

...

'What are you?' I ask with a deep breath.

'I'm a demon. Your demon.' He says before pushing me down onto the bed."