Make Up

Taehyung POV
I am currently lying next to Jungkook. Hand on his stomach, where our babies are living. I smile down at his stomach. It's much bigger now. Much healthier.

Jungkook has been trying very hard to get to a normal weight that is healthy for both him and the cubs. And from what I can see and from my knowledge, I think he's pretty normal looking for 20 weeks pregnant.

Our cubs are pretty active right now. I just hope they don't wake up their Daddy with all this kicking. I'm trying to calm them down, but they are probably hungry and probably want to see their new grandma.

Yep, I said new grandma. Because today, Jungkook and his mom fully made up today, which is good. Now our cubs can have two grandmothers. It's sad that they can't have two grandfathers but I would never let that asshole back in Jungkook's and into my cubs' lives.

I feel another kick against my hand. Gosh, cubs please don't wake him, he's very tired and a very light sleeper. I sigh and at the next set of kicks. Today's events caused this.

"Taehyung?"

Earlier~

Jungkook POV
Me and Taehyung were sitting downstairs eating a snack when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. I look over and I see a person watching us. With further examination, I realized it was Ma.

I saw Ma looking at me. But once we made eye contact, she quickly turned and walked away. I tilted my head confused and stood up to follow her.

"Kook? What are you doing?" Taehyung asked me.

"Ma was just staring at us, but quickly walked away. And I'm tired of all this awkward stuff going on between us. So, I'm going to follow her." I say as I walk where she just was.

Taehyung, of course, got up very quickly and started to follow me. We turned the corner and made our way down the hall. We see her standing at the end of the hall.

"Ma!" I called out to her.

She turns and sees us coming then tries to walk away, but something was there to stop her. That something was Taehyung, who just teleported behind her.

"Don't run away, Mrs. Jeon." Taehyung said to her.

I made my way over to them. "Ma, why are you avoiding me?" I ask, kinda out of breath.

"Avoiding you? I'm not avoiding you." She said.

"Yes, you are. Ever since the "war", you've been avoiding me like the black plague. Did I do something wrong?" I ask with hurt in my voice and a pout.

"Jungkook, sweetheart, no you didn't. It's just... it's me not you." Ma said while rubbing my cheek.

Taehyung walked around Ma over to me. "What do you mean by that?" He asked as he put an arm around my shoulders.

"Because of how I treated him as a child. I feel like I shouldn't be here with you. Like I shouldn't be able to be near you. Like I shouldn't be your mother anymore."

"I know that you told me that you still consider me to be your mother, but I can't help but think that you'd be better off without me being here. I feel like you seeing me will bring back bad memories."

"So I distanced myself from you in order to avoid that from happening. I felt that would be best for you *looks at my pregnant stomach* and your family." She said.

"Ma..." I say to her while grabbing her hand. "You being around me doesn't bring back bad memories, you avoiding me does. You always avoided me as a child because of him."