Extended Storyline

For millions of years, the Tiger-Demons and the Angel-Bunnies lived in Peace and harmony. But something happened that made the two species hate one another. 

What happened was the very late King of the Tiger-Demons accused the young prince, of the very king of the Angel-Bunnies, of stealing the Kim family sword. The child said he didn't take it but the King did not believe him and ended up killing the child out of anger.

The King of the Angel-Bunnies was furious when he found out that his son was killed by the Tiger-Demons. He went over to him and yelled and screamed at the other King. 

The Tiger-Demon's king thought it was justified because the boy had taken their family sword. Well come to find out, the queen, of the Tiger-Demons, had ordered someone to take it and get it polished. The King realized that he had killed his friend's son for no reason.

The royal Tiger-Demon family went over to the Angel-Bunny's kingdom to make a peace offer, but the Angel-Bunnies wanted nothing to do with them now. All they wanted was revenge and revenge they got. The Angel-Bunny king ordered an assassin to kill the prince of the Tiger-Demons.

The Tiger-Demons were furious when they found their son dead the next morning. And from that point on the Angel-Bunnies and the Tiger-Demons were no longer friends, but enemies.

The Moon Goddess was not happy about this. She wanted all of her children to love in peace and harmony, but now two of her children were fighting and hated one another. She was able to stop the war between the two, but she wasn't able to fix their relationship.

She tried for thousands of years at fixing this relationship. She would mate the two species together. Male to female, Male to male, Female to female. But it never worked out. Once they found out they were mates, they would reject each other or just go and mate with someone else.

This saddened the Moon Goddess very much. She was at her ends, but then she felt something. A miracle. She felt that she should mate the Angel-Bunny's son and the Tiger-Demon's son together. She had a good feeling about these two, she just hoped she wasn't wrong again.

What happens when the Moon Goddess' last attempt to fix the relationship actually works, making the Prince of the Tiger-Demons and the Prince of the Angel-Bunnies mates?

"Aren't you scared, Angel-Bunny?"

"No, why would I be scared? You haven't done anything to scare me yet, Tiger-Demon."

Original photo: Thank you to whoever drew this.