Attacked

Taehyung POV
I was at the Angel-Bunny kingdom with Jungkook and the boys. They were running and playing while also watching the TV at times while me and Jungkook were working on paperwork.

*boom*

We felt as the whole kingdom shook. The boys started to cry and ran over to us.

"What the hell was that?" I say while picking up Taeho.

"I don't know." Jungkook answered as he picked up Jungwon.

That's when our office door burst open. "My Kings!" A guard came in. "The crow people are attacking our kingdom. There are many people hurt and injured already"

We stood in shock before I said "Get the warriors ready. Move everyone else into the safe bunker. Try to move the wounded people out of the line of fire, if possible into the bunker." 

"I'll take the boys to the bunker and then come help." Jungkook said while taking Taeho out of my arms.

"No, Jungkook. I want you to stay in the bunker too." I say to him.

"What?! Why?" He said while looking at me with confusion.

"Because we don't know what they are planning. If things turn sour, I want the boys to have at least one parent." I tell him while caressing his cheek.

Jungkook frowned. "Taehyung, don't talk like that. Everything is going to be fine." He tells me.

"Jungkook, please. It would make me feel so much better that I know that both you and the boys are safe and in good hands." I say to him.

Jungkook looks at me. "Ok, I'll go." He tells me. "But you better come back."

"I will. I promise." I say to him.

Jungkook kissed me and then I kissed the boys' heads before they went to the bunker.

I went outside, grabbed my weapons and led my side into battle. I went head on with the crow King.

After a while of fighting, I noticed that the crow people were starting to win against us. Crows have the power to manipulate people and they were turning our men against each other.

Dammit. I say as I look at the man I was fighting.

"Why are you here?" I growled at him.

"Because I want that little mate of yours' powers. There hasn't been a complete rare in hundreds of years. Now that we know that he can use them and use them well, I want those powers. Imagine how the strong a Crow x complete rare Angel-Bunny would be." He said while smirking.

I get angrier. They were after my mate. "You sick bastard." I say as I attack him again.

"Don't worry, I'll be easy on him." He tells me.

I let out another growl and went to attack him, but the ground started to shake like an earthquake.

I look over and see Jungkook standing there. He was supposed to stay with the boys.

I watched as Jungkook opened his eyes. They were maroon, just like Jungwon's. That's where he gets it from.

But in all, the crow people are done for.

I took my eyes off of the crow King for too long…

"No!"

Jungkook POV
I ran outside. I know Taehyung told me to stay inside with the children and non warriors, but I had a feeling that I needed to go outside and help them.

I reached the open door that led outside and was shocked at what I saw. The crow people were attacking us for no reason. And we didn't have any time to prepare for it, so there were a lot of people hurt and some very badly hurt. Children and adults. We were losing.