I love you, I'm sorry

After I'm done. I go upstairs to them and see them both awake. I smile once I see them. I feel pain in my heart from the realization that it's just us now. But I keep smiling because they are the reason for my happiness now.

Earlier~

Taehyung POV
I watch as Jungkook walks up the stairs. My heart breaks at what he said to me. He thinks that I don't love or trust him anymore. I feel as tears slowly fall down my cheeks. I was just numb.

"Tae~" Jisoo said as she came and hugged me. "Forget about him."

I feel anger start to raise "I can't forget about him, Jisoo." I say while moving away from her and look at her. "He is my mate, my other half, the missing piece of my puzzle, the father of my children, and the love of my life. How do you expect to forget about him?" I say with pain in my voice. 

"Well you can come with me and we can have some fun~" She said while trying to seduce me. 

Now I'm boiling. "Get out." I say while down on the couch.

"W-what?" She said, confused.

"I said get out! I'm here hurting about this and all you can think about is getting me to have sex with you? Leave! Now!" I say while my eyes turn dark red.

She immediately leaves the house. I put my head in my hands and cried out. I can't lose him. I don't know what I would do. I need advice on what to do. I focus my mind and teleport myself over to Jin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung's house.

I knocked on the door until someone opened it. Then I immediately hugged the person who opened it and started crying into their chest.

"Woah, Taehyung. What's wrong?" The voice of Namjoon-hyung's Dad said.

I just cry.

He walks us into the house and closes the door. He brings me into the living room where, I guess, everyone was because I started to hear gasps.

"Tae baby, what's wrong? Why are you here and crying?" Jin-hyung asked.

"Hyungs, I need help. I messed up and I don't want to lose him." I say while wiping my tears.

"Ok. Ok, Taehyung. Tell us what happened first." Namjoon-hyung said.

"Well, *Taehyung explains everything* And right I need some advice because I really can't lose him." I say while crying again.

"Taehyung, I don't know why you are here." Namjoon-hyung's dad said.

"W-what?" I questioned.

"Right now, he is questioning if you truly love him or not. He told you to leave, but we all know that he didn't really mean it. But if he sees that you aren't there anymore, he is going to think that you really left. The best thing to do is just go back to him and wait for him to be ready to talk to you." He tells me.

My eyes go wide. What if he already saw that I wasn't there? I stand up and thank them before running out the house. I just as quickly teleport myself back to the house.

I open the door and close. I look around and don't see Jungkook anywhere. I then run up the stairs, skipping up two at once, and go into our bedroom. I see him sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Jungkook!" I say as I go up to him and kneel in front of him.

Jungkook looked at me. His face is filled with sadness and worry. His eyes are filled with tears that are falling down his red cheeks.

"You're here?" He said in a broken voice.

"Of course I am." I say to him while wiping his tears away. It pains me to know that I'm the reason for his tears and sadness.