Old times

Jungkook POV
I finished the song I was singing to the boys to help them fall asleep quicker and sleep more soundly. They started to sleep through the night, which is good. I and Taehyung are getting a full night's rest for the most part.

But what I'm surprised about is that Taehyung hasn't tried anything with me yet. I mean he was so eager to get in my pants before, but now he hasn't tried anything. And the boys have been sleeping through the night for almost 2 weeks now.

I guess he's not in the mood. I mean he does do a lot of work for both kingdoms. That's why he comes home later because he tries to finish all the paperwork before leaving. I have to force him to give me some, so he doesn't work himself to death.

He says he wants me to focus on raising our boys because they need more from me at this age than they do from him. Which is true but I still worry about him working too much. But we did agree that when they aren't completely dependent on us, that we would split the work 50/50, which is good in my mind.

I got back to our room and grabbed some towels for a shower. After retrieving them, I hopped into the shower. I slowly washed my hair and body. There was no rush on this because I knew that the boys would still be sleeping, so what's the big rush? (Oh, oh, oh-oh, oh~ I'm sorry I'll leave)

I get out of the shower, feeling refreshed and ready for bed. I wrapped the big towel around my waist and walked outside the bathroom because I stupidly forgot to grab clothes before getting into the shower.

I walked over to my dresser while drying my hair with the smaller towel I brought. I grabbed a pair of underwear and PJs and placed them on top of the dresser. Then I went back to drying my hair off.

I was about to start getting dressed, but the sound of the door closing and the lock being locked stopped me.

I turn around and see Taehyung standing there with the biggest smirk on his face. He lets go of the door handle, drops his stuff, and starts to walk closer to me.

Taehyung POV
I was working on paperwork at my office. I was just writing when my mind started to wander. More specifically, wander to the thought of Jungkook's body. I tried to get past those thoughts but they kept coming back.

I sigh and place my pen down. I sat back in my chair, letting the back of it lean back. I haven't had him in forever. It would be nice to have him, that sexy body, under me again. Sigh.

*pictures Jungkook's body*

Dammit! The more I think about him, the more I want him. The more I need him. The more I crave him. I can already feel my pants getting tighter from just the thoughts of him.

It's decided. I'm going home to Jungkook tonight and have him. All to myself. I placed the unfinished paperwork in my desk drawer and grabbed my things before turning off the light and teleporting home to him.

I walk over to our boys' room and check on them. They are both asleep, good. I walked out of the room and shut the door behind me. Right as I do, I heard the shower go off. Perfect.

I walk over to our room and open the door to see him standing at his dresser picking out clothes to wear to bed. He won't be needing those.

I slowly closed the door and locked it so that no one would accidentally walk in on us. When I look up from the handle, Jungkook is staring at me with a very confused and concerned look.

I smirked at him and dropped my stuff at the door and started walking closer to him. His eyes widened and he slowly started to take steps back.

I finally got to him and boxed him in with my arms by putting my hands on the wall. I lean down to his ear. "I'm craving you and your body, Jungkook," I say to him.