I have you now

"Mate" Both Artemis and Teagan groan in my mind.

Jungkook blushes and looks down. I smiled at him. I've been waiting for this moment for as long as I knew that I had a destined mate. I finally found him, my mate.

I slowly walked closer to him. I gently grabbed his chin and made him look at me. "I've been looking for you for a while, my sweet little mate."

Taehyung POV
Jungkook's cheeks go an even darker shade of red. I would say they are almost as red as my eyes.

I chuckled at this "No need to be embarrassed, my little mate." I say as I wrap my arm around his waist and pull him closer to me. "You're way more than anything I could've imagined. You're perfect."

I slowly leaned down to his face. He closed his eyes and waited for my lips to touch his. When our lips finally touched, it was absolutely amazing. Our lips started to move in sync, as the kiss got more and more heated.

His lips were so soft. His scent was the most satisfying thing I've ever smelled, it was intoxicating. The sparks flowing through us were euphoric. His body fit right in between my arms, like we were two puzzle pieces destined to be put together.

Jungkook slowly wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me closer to him and deeper into the kiss. This, kissing my mate for the first time, was the best, no most magnificent thing that has happened to me in my 24 years in the world.

Jungkook pulled away while taking deep breaths. I started to take deep breaths too. I guess we both forgot to breathe. I mean when you are kissing your mate nothing else matters, not even breathing.

"Wow... that was..." He said, in shock.

"Rhapsodic? Jubilant? Miraculous? Fantastic? Everything?" I say to finish his sentence.

"Yea. All of that." He said while looking up at me. He hugged me tightly and I squeezed him back.

"Taehyung, take him right here. Right now." Artemis said with a hungry man or in his voice.

"Yeah! I want him and his bunny, who's named Dakota by the way." Taegan said with the same tone as Artemis.

"And I want his angel, Charlie. That's a cute name." Artemis said after.

"No!" I say sternly. Unlike these two, I think with my brain not my dick. What if he is not ready yet?

"Why?" They whined.

"Because what if he is not ready for that yet? I mean mate or not, we only met 10 minutes ago. I'm not going to force him, his angel or his bunny to do anything they're not ready for. I'm not even willing to try." I say to them.

"Yeah, you're right. I didn't even think about that..." Teagan said, with guilt in his voice.

"Me either..." Artemis said with guilt too.

"I know you two didn't. That's why you two are with me because you guys don't think before you act while I do." I say sorta annoyed.

"Sorry." They say to me.

I sighed.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook called to me as he let him go.

"Yes, Jungkook." I say while tuning out.

"That was my first kiss." He said while looking down at the floor and fidgeting with his thumbs.

I smiled at my shy mate. I gently grabbed his chin, feeling the sparks again, and had him look at me. "It was my very first kiss too." I tell him.

"Really?" He asked, shocked.

"Yep." I answered.

"But you're so handsome and boyfriend material. How am I your first kiss?" He asked with a little head tilt.

"I was saving myself for you. My entire self." I say as I pull him closer by his tiny waist.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he blushed like crazy. He looks away from me.

I laughed "You are too cute, my little mate." I say before giving him another quick kiss.

But then his ears perk up. Then his eyes widened in fear. "Taehyung, you need to leave. My parents are coming again." He told me while panicking a little.

"Ok." I kiss him again. "I'll come back and take you out another time then."

"Ok." Jungkook said with a bunny smile and while closing his eyes.

I focused on my powers and teleported out of that kingdom and all the way to mine. Once there, I walk into it and I'm immediately greeted by guards.

"King Taehyung! Where were you?" One said.

"King Taehyung. We were so worried." Another said.

"We tried to find you but couldn't." Others said.

"Didn't I ask not to be followed?" I say to them.

"Well yes, but you are our King right now. We must make sure you are ok." A guard said.

"Ok. Yes and that's why I made sure that you couldn't follow me. This was personal." I say to them, sternly.

They all bowed their heads in shame. They step aside to let me into the kingdom. One of the guards looks at me weirdly.

"King Taehyung, you smell different. Who were you with?" He asked.

"That information doesn't not concern you guys, but if you ever smell this scent here, let them into the kingdom because they are very important to me." I say but walking again. "Oh and just call me 'Taehyung'

They nodded and went back to their posts.

I relax once I get back to my room. That was a close one. They almost knew that I went to the Angel-Bunny's kingdom, even though my parents said to never go there.

"Taehyung, I'm glad you convinced us to go there. Charlie is amazing." Artemis said like a love sick puppy.

"Yeah, me too. Dakota is the most adorable bunny in the world." Teagan said like that too.

"I'm glad that I wanted to go too. Jungkook is more than I could even imagine. He is just perfect. No, more than just perfect. Absolutely unreal. Impeccable. Immaculate." I say with a breathy manner.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please stay safe and healthy. I purple you 💜 💜 💜