You are PERFECT

We left the hospital and went back to Jungkook's room. Jungkook was upset about the whole thing. I tried to tell him that it was going to be ok but he was still sad.

"I knew I was bad, but not this bad." Jungkook said, sadly before sighing.

I sit down next to him on the bed. "Hey, it'll be ok. You just need to follow the Doctor's instructions and everything will be fine." I tell him.

"But won't I end up getting fat?" 

Jungkook POV 
"But won't I end up getting fat?" I ask him while looking into his eyes.

Taehyung shook his head no. "Jungkook, Baby, being a healthy weight or being pregnant doesn't make you fat." He told me.

"R-really?" I say, shocked.

He grabbed my hands. "Yes, Jungkook. Where did you get this idea from?" He asked me.

I look down. "Pa told me so many times 'if you are too fat, your mate isn't going to love you'. He told me that so many times that I started to believe him. He had me on diets at 7. So I've always been very light. I've always not eaten right in order to make sure my mate, you, would actually love me." I say while starting to cry.

Taehyung growled and grabbed my face gently, making me look at him. "Jungkook, don't you ever listen to that man ever again. It doesn't matter what you look like, I'll love you forever and ever and ever. Jungkook, you are my mate, my destined other half, and nothing is going to change that. I love you with every possible being in my body. Ok, I love you Jeon Jungkook. Please don't cry." Taehyung said while wiping my tears.

I smiled at him. "I love you too and thank you." I tell him.

Taehyung smiles at me and sits back. "Anytime. I'll tell you everyday if needed. Now I'm going to go get your medicine and the foods for you. You just stay here and relax. Ok?" He tells me. 

I nodded and watched as he walked out my room. Since I really didn't have anything to do, I got bored pretty quickly. So to clench that boredom, I pulled out my art supplies and started to draw. I don't know what I was drawing, I just let my pencil go.

Time skip~

I had just finished my second drawing and Taehyung still wasn't back yet. It's not that he was taking a long time, it's that I'm just really fast at drawing. Sigh. I wish I was great at drawing.

"Ok, I'm back." I heard in front of me.

"Ah!" I screamed as I jumped, causing my artwork to fall off the bed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Kookie. I didn't mean to scare you." Taehyung apologized as he started to walk over to me.

"It's fine, Taehyung." I say to him.

Taehyung continued to walk closer to me, but then he stopped. He bent down and picked up my artwork. His jaw dropped when he looked at the work.

"Jungkook, did you draw these while I was gone?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" I say back.

"Omg…" He said as his jaw dropped again.

"What? Is it bad?" I ask him.

"What?! Bad? Jungkook, this is not bad." Taehyung said while showing me my artwork.

There was the cute one of the both of us. That was animated.

And then the realistic one of Taehyung

I cringed at it. "Taehyung, stop showing me that. It's not good at all. They look so bad, throw them away. Please." (Me when I draw) I tell him while looking away.

"Jungkook, they are not bad. They are amazing! The amount of detail in all of them is unreal. And I was only gone for what, an hour and you drew both of these! That's absolutely nothing but amazing and awesome. I wish I could draw like you." Taehyung said while shaking the art a little bit.

"Really? I don't see it." I say.

Taehyung put down the artwork and came over to sit down next to me. I look at him as he's doing this. "Jungkook, your father told those things, right?" Taehyung asked.

I tilt my head to the side in confusion. "Told me what things because he's told me a lot of things." I say.

"Jungkook, what things has he told you besides about being "fat"." Taehyung asked.

"Well…" I started " *Jungkook says some pretty hurtful things that I don't wish to say* And that's it. I think."

I look back to Taehyung. He had tears in his eyes. I gasped. Did I say something wrong? Oh God I messed up. I immediately started to apologize out of habit.

"Shit. Taehyung, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"How could a parent say those things to their child?" He asked me.

"Eh?" I say, confused.

Taehyung wiped his tears "How do parents say that to their children? Parents are supposed to love and care for their children not tear them down with words and objects. They aren't parents in my opinion." He said to me.

"But they are parents because they're my parents. They had me and raised me up until now." I say to Taehyung, kinda getting mad.

"Yea, they may be parents, but they are your abusive parents." Taehyung said while crossing his arms.

I sigh. "You're right. I can't argue with that." I say, sadly.

I looked down. I wonder what it's like… what it's like to have parents that don't yell at you everyday. Parents that don't make you fear and tiptoe around them. A dad that doesn't manipulate everyone around you, including your own mother, into hating you and thinking that you're a liar. 

A dad who doesn't beat you into a pulp for the tiniest things. A mother who only gives you TLC and doesn't ignore and hate you because her husband beat her to be that way. Having parents that actually love you.

"Jungkook, why are you crying?" Taehyung asked, very concerned.

I touch my cheek. There were in fact tears running down it. I looked up at Taehyung's concerned face and let the emotions I was feeling set in.

"I was just thinking… just wondering what it feels like to have parents… parents that actually love you and treat you right." I say with a cracky voice before starting to full on cry.

I feel myself being pulled into a strong chest. All the emotions and feelings I had to build up over the years because my parents would get mad at me, have all been released right at this moment.

"It's ok, Jungkook. Let it out. But know that none of this is your fault. You deserve nothing you got from your parents, manipulated or not. You are perfect in every way and don't you think anything different from that. Ok?"

"And my parents, and I'm sure Jin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung too, will show you what true parental love is." Taehyung told me while rubbing my back.

I nodded and continued to cry into his chest until I started to feel sleepy. I was drained from all that crying I did. So instead of fighting it, I closed my eyes and let the sleepy land consume me. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please stay safe and healthy. I purple you all 💜 💜 💜