The Nursery

Jungkook POV
After we found out that we were having two boys, we immediately started to make the nursery now that our house was done. Well Taehyung did. I wasn't allowed to do much because I was pregnant. This was at our house.

We decided on a thundercloud grayish blue color for the walls

We decided on a thundercloud grayish blue color for the walls. I thought it was a very pretty color and I also didn't want the straight blue color like other people. I think that the boys can like whatever colors they want. So I picked this one because it caught my eye.

Taehyung is just agreeing with anything that I say. He says that I'm the planner and architect and he's just the builder. I laugh at that because in reality he is the architect and I'm just the builder, if you know what I mean.

Anygays, I watched as Taehyung finished the last coat of paint on the walls to make it all perfect thundercloud gray.

"*sigh of relief* There. All done." Taehyung said while stepping back and admiring the walls.

"Taehyung, why won't you let me help?" I ask while pouting.

"Because you, my sweet little mate, are already doing enough by carrying our boys." He said while smiling and rubbing my stomach.

I pout more. "But I want to do more." I say.

Taehyung chuckles. "You are too cute. Ok, why don't you paint the animals you wanted on the walls after it dries? Because the Moon Goddess knows that I can't." He said to me.

I smile and laugh at him. "Ok." I say.

"Great now let's go get some lunch because I'm hungry." He said while pulling me to my feet.

"Yeah, when are you not hungry?" I ask him.

"Haha very funny. Let's go." He said.

Time skip~

It was the next day, I was at home alone. I was painting the walls of the nursery. I started with the animals and now I'm doing other things that I didn't tell Taehyung, that I was doing.

Like painting their decided names on the wall. Taeho and Jungwon.

Taehyung was out picking up the things that were in the store that I wanted. Like the carpets I wanted, the pictures, book shelves, things like that.

*ding dong*

I put down my paintbrush and got up. I waddled downstairs to the door and opened it. It was a delivery man.

Oh, these must be the Mobiles. They're so cute they have little elephants on them

 They're so cute they have little elephants on them