First words

Taehyung POV
I got home from my kingdom. I'm very tired and achy today because I was helping out with the training today. Maybe Jungkook can give me a massage or something better and sexier 😏😏😏. 

I unlock the front door and walk in, closing it behind me. I can hear the giggles of my sons from upstairs. I smiled at the sounds of my family, who I love so much.

I slowly walked up the stairs, trying not to disturb the events from upstairs. I make it to the top of the steps and lean against the doorway of the boys' room.

Taeho was standing, but then he sat down while Jungwon was sitting. They're 10 months now. 10 months! I can't believe that they are going to be 1 years old soon. Time flies so fast. Too fast at that.

Jungkook's birthday is in one month, he'll be 24 and the boys are exactly a month after Jungkook's, the first of October. Which I think is adorable.

We have plans to celebrate their first birthday. At first we weren't going to have a big party, but Jin-hyung and Jiminie convinced us that we should. I, also, have big plans for Jungkook's birthday. We didn't do much more than sing to him and had cake because he was very moody that day. I think that he's going to love the party and the after party.

But anyways, the boys come so far over these 10 months. The first time they smiled, when they first started to crawl, when they could first stand with support and soon they'll be able to without, when they first grew teeth, when they started to eat more than just milk. 

And many more. My smile starts to grow. I can't wait for their first steps and their first words.  My heart flustered at the thought. My sons are growing up.

"And the cow goes…" The book Jungkook was reading said.

"Moooooo~" Jungkook said while moving his head.

The boys busted out laughing at Jungkook and clapping their hands in excitement and enjoyment.

I kept watching this cute, adorable scene until my cover was blown. Jungwon spotted that I was there and whined while reaching his hands out, making grabby hands at me.

Jungkook sees this and turns around. He smiles when our eyes meet. "Tae, how long have you been there?" He asked us.

"I've been here long enough to see this cute scene play out." I tell him while walking into the room and giving him a quick kiss. 

Then I walk up to Jungwon's crib and pick up one of my two little tigers. "Hi, little man. How are you?" I ask him.

Jungkook put them in their little tiger onesies today. They look so cute in them.

Jungwon smiled and grabbed my face

Jungwon smiled and grabbed my face. "A-pa." He said to me.

My eyes went wide and looked at Jungkook, who stood up from his chair.

Jungkook smiles and walks over to us. "Who is this?" He asked Jungwon, while pointing at me.

"A-pa." Jungwon answered with a smile.

Jungkook starts to look like he is going to cry. "Taehyung, he just said his very first word. Tae!" He said, excitedly.

"I heard." I say as I smile widely.

My son's first word was "Appa". He called out to me for his first word. Oh man, now I'm going to cry.

"Great job, Jungwon. You just said your first word." I say while Jungkook cheers and claps.

Jungwon just looked at us confused. He doesn't understand why this is such a big deal yet, but he'll understand when he has kids of his own.

We were celebrating this, when we started to hear whines from the other crib. I guess Taeho was getting jealous at all the attention his brother was getting and not him.

We turn and see him standing in his crib making grabby hands at Jungkook. "Dadda." He whined.

Jungkook smiles and walks over to him. "Aww, Taeho. Listen to you! You just said your first word too. And it was 'Dadda'" He said while lifting Taeho up in the air and then bringing him back down into his chest, hugging him.

Taeho was also confused about why Jungkook was so happy. They'll never understand what this feels like until they experience it with their own kids.

We celebrated and read them another book before putting them to bed and going into our room.

Jungkook starts sniffling.

"Aw, Kookie, don't cry." I say while going behind him and giving him a hug.

Jungkook sniffles again, while grabbing my arm. "I can't help it. Just yesterday I was still pregnant with them and now they are saying their first words." He explained to me.

"I know, Baby." I say while turning him around and giving him a proper hug.

"And their birthday is soon. They're going to be 1, Taehyung." He continued to me.

"It's going to be ok, Kook." I said while rubbing his back.

Jungkook squeezed me tighter. "I want them to stay little forever." He said into my chest.

"Kookie, they have to grow up one day. It's a part of life." I tell him. "Let's get off this topic and talk about something else."

"Ok." He said while wiping his tears "What are we talking about?"

I smile. "Your birthday is in a month. I have things planned for it, but is there anything you want to or don't want to do?" I ask him.

Jungkook looks confused. "I don't know. I've never really celebrated my birthday since I was 4 and even before then I didn't really do anything. It's just a normal day for me." He tells me.

I was in shock. He never did anything for his birthday? "What? Why didn't you do anything?" I ask him.

"Well my father said it wasn't important, that the only birthday that was important was his. I mean I got presents for my Hyungs and Yugeom, that's how I knew it was my birthday, but nothing more than that. I'm pretty sure more than half of the kingdom don't know when my birthday is." He explained to me.

I was flabbergasted. "Well this information just changed my plans completely. You, my sir, are going to get the whole ordeal." I tell him.

"Which is?" He asked.

I smirked. "An amazing, big party with an even better after party." I say while raising my eyebrows quickly.

Jungkook blushes. "O-ok." He stuttered.

I moved closer to him. "Why the stutter? Does that turn you on?" I say in my deep, husky voice (think corpse) that I know makes Jungkook's insides do flips.

Jungkook bites his lip.

I put my hand on the bulge in his pants. "Allow me to show you a preview." I say before kissing him and pushing him down.

If I'm being honest...

I'm not tired or achy anymore😏😏😏

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please stay safe and healthy. I purple you all 💜💜💜