Being an Appa pt 2

Jungkook smiles and leaves the room and walks to his room. I smiled and turned around to my kids.

"Alright, boys." I say to them "Let's go to Appa's kingdom now, ok?" 

I'm speaking to them as they'd respond. I shake my head.

I take the baby sunglasses out of my back pocket and put them on the boys. This is for the flash when I teleport us. They might be asleep, but either of them could wake up and open their eyes at any point.

"Ok boys, let's roll," I say while grabbing onto both of the bassinets and teleported us to my kingdom in my office.

Here we go

Taehyung POV
I opened my eyes and to see that we were now in my office. I look down at my boys and they are just sleeping as nothing happened. That's good.

I sit down at my desk after adjusting the bassinets and taking off the sunglasses. I sat back and sighed. Boys, don't give Appa a hard time, please.

"You know that's not going to happen," Artemis said.

"Yea, I don't know why you're trying," Teagan said.

"Why do you two mean by that?" I ask.

"Well for starters, Ryder and Hayden (Taeho's demon's name and Jungwon's angel's name) are only a week old. So they don't know any better." Artemis said.

"And you took Axel and Everest (Taeho's tiger's name and Jungwon's bunny's name) away from the only scent they truly knew. I mean yeah our scent was there sometimes, but it was mostly Jungkook's, Dakota's, and Charlie's scent." Teagan tells me.

"Yeah, you guys are right, but we'll be just fine," I tell them while smiling at myself.

Then the sounding baby babbling and whines brought me back to reality. I quickly head over to the bassinets and see Jungwon moving around his bed.

I smiled and picked him up into my arms, cradling him. I rock a bit with him in my arms and he quickly calms down.

Jungwon opens his eyes and looks at me with his maroon eyes. Everything about me and Jungkook mixed in him. That's why his eye color is what it is. I think. He makes kinda a confused whine at seeing me.

"You two are going to be sending some with Appa today, so Daddy can get some rest. Is that alright with you?" I say to him.

Jungwon responded by smiling at me and kicking his feet a little.

"Yeah, you like spending time with Appa, don't you?" I ask him while putting my finger in the palm of his hand.

Jungwon smiles again and grabs my finger as much as his tiny hands could hold.

I could cry at this point. My son grabbed my finger like this is too cute. I love being a Father. I can't wait to start teaching them things. My smile grows at the thoughts.

The door opening caused me to come back and turn around with Jungwon still in my arms. I see my parents standing in the doorway. My mother's eyes light up when she sees me with my boys.

She gasped and quickly walked over to me and Jungwon. "So you have them today?" She asked while cooing at Jungwon.

"Yep. Jungkook has been mostly watching them this whole week. So I know he needs a break. So I have them so he can get some much-needed sleep. And I'll keep them until he's ready." I say to her while smiling.

Mother smiled at me. "What a good Father you are. Wish your Father did that to me with you." She said while scoffing at Father. "You were a very fussy baby, you know."