Find your mate

Taehyung POV:
I was sitting in my room, just thinking. There was only one place where I wasn't allowed to go, but truly wanted to go. That place is the Angel-Bunny kingdom. The Hyungs have said that it is very beautiful. But I'll never know for sure unless I see it for myself.

I wish I could see it but we hate each other, well they hate us. My ancestors killed their heir to the throne out of anger, but when we found out the truth we apologized to them. But they didn't accept it and then they killed my many greats grandfather.

We got mad at first and wanted to start a war, but we then realized that we deserved what happened to us. So we went to their kingdom and apologized to them again and tried to put aside our differences. They didn't accept it and chose to hate us.

The last Tiger-Demon to ever go near their kingdom, came back very injured because the Angel-Bunnies had attacked him. So now no one is allowed to go near them. No one wants to besides me. I don't know, I just feel like something is calling to me there.

I sighed. I want to go there, but then I would have to shower right away because I would smell like them and that can't happen. My parents would actually kill me then.

"Maybe I could just teleport there and then teleport to the places that I want to see and teleport back and quickly shower." I think to myself.

"Taehyung, No. You know I'm all for starting trouble, but this I can't get behind." My demon, Artemis, said.

"Yea, I'm not trying to have our parents kill us today, Thank you." My tiger, Teagan, said.

"Yea, but aren't you guys at the slightest bit curious?" I ask them.

"No" They say in unison.

"*sigh* You guys are babies. The most ferocious Tiger from deep in the savanna and the most fearsome Demon from the depths of Hell are both scared? Ok fine, I'll do it myself." I tell them.

I grabbed my writing book and started to write down strategies on when to leave, how to prep for it, things like that. Maybe I'll even go to their kingdom. I hear that they are leaving for a meeting with some other kingdom soon. So that has to be the day I go.

"Taehyung!" I hear my mother's voice say, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Coming, Mother!" I called back. I quickly get up and run down the stairs, meeting my Mother at the bottom. "Yes, Mother?"

"Taehyung, the people are here." She said, sounding a little excited.

I looked at her confused "People?" I ask her.

She sighs and rolls her eyes "Taehyung, we told you yesterday that we were inviting some people here to try and find your mate. Since you're clearly not worried about finding them." She told me as she started to walk away.

I 'o'ed in realization. "Mother, the reason I wasn't looking for them is because I wanted us to find each other by chance not by choice. It's more romantic that way." I say to her.

"Yes, I know, but your Father wants to give you the kingdom before he's 50 for some reason and I respect his decision, so I'll help you find your mate." She informed me.

I nodded, accepting that what Father says goes, unless Mother says otherwise.

We walked into the meeting room. There were a lot of people there from all kingdoms, well except Angel-Bunny, girls and guys, all ages. I was to walk around and see if he or she were there.

"Ok, guys. Are you ready?" I ask them, annoyed about what we are doing.

"Yep. Let's get this down and over with." Artemis said, also annoyed.

"Sure. The quicker we get this done, the quicker we can not be doing this." Teagan, the most annoyed, said.

I walked over to the first group of people and introduced myself. After introducing myself to everyone, I shook their hands. When I found my mate, I would feel a shock wave going through my body part that touched them, and they would feel it too.

But after I touched everyone's hands I felt no shock wave. Out of the like 2,000 people here, none were my mate. I walked over to Mother after I was done talking to everyone and shrugged before heading back upstairs where I want to be.

I flopped down onto my bed. "Thank god that's over." I say to them.

"Agreed. I hated talking to those thirsty people." Artemis said.

"Yea. You could see that they were staring at us like a piece of meat and were praying that they were our mate, thankfully they weren't." Teagan said, sounding very annoyed.

"*yawn* I'm ready for a nap, how about you two?" I ask them.

"Yes please." They said together.

I started to think about our mate. Were they a girl or boy? If they are a boy, will they be able to give my children? Will they love me like I already love them? Will I ever mate them?

All these thoughts were flowing through my head. I really wanted to meet my mate. And shower him or her with lots of love and fill them with my baby(ies). I smiled at the sight of my mystery mate full with my baby(ies). I sighed. Where are you?

"Don't worry, Taehyung. We'll find them." Artemis reassured me.

"Yea, because we won't stop until we do." Teagan said afterwards.

"I hope so, guys." I say back to them.

I closed my eyes and went to sleep, dreaming about all the possibilities of my mate could look like. But I know that they will be better than any of my imaginations. And that I would love them however they look.

Don't worry, mate, we'll mate soon and be together forever. Just wait for me.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please stay safe and healthy. Sorry for not updating. I purple you all 💜 💜 💜