Namjin special

Jin POV
I was working on some papers for the hospital. My parents are going on vacation for who knows how long. But they deserve it because I'm old enough to watch the hospital on my own and they have been working for 30+ years and taking care of me for 27 years.

I was walking to the counter to grab some more of the paperwork for today when my parents walked into the room. I smile at them with all their bags.

"You guys ready to go?" I ask them.

"Yes, but remember, Seokjin, you must d-"

"Yes, Dad, I know. You guys have been training me my entire life and I've been working since I was 10, so stop worrying and go have fun." I say cutting him off.

He smiled and then hugged me "Thank you, Son. Ok we'll be leaving now. Bye, Son. Love you." Dad said while walking to the door.

"Bye, Sweetie. Love you. Please be safe." Mom said as she kissed my head and hugged me.

"Ok, Mom, I will. Goodbye guys, love you two. I'll see you when you get back." I tell them while pushing them out the door.

"Ok, Jinnie, we're going. Goodbye now." Mom said as her and Dad got in the car and drove off.

"Ok. Back to the paperwork." I said. I hate paperwork but if it keeps my parents' hospital open, then I'll do it forever.

I decided to do it in my room on the desk. But then I started to get hot, so I turned on the fan, thinking it was just hot. But it wasn't helping, I was just getting hotter by the second.

Then it hit me. My heat was coming on. Crap my powers aren't working this time, so that means I'm going to have an actual heat. I'll just get the pills. Oh no. I stand up and try to walk, so I can get the heat pills from the cabinet, but I just fell to the floor, not being able to move. The heat had hit me so fast and hard.

But I heard someone open the entrance door. I smiled knowing someone could help me, but then went into fear when I found out who it was. Kim Namjoon, my mate.

"Hyung?" He called out.

There was nothing wrong with Namjoon, but it was us being mates that was the problem. See my Dad isn't my biological father. His mate left him for no reason as did my biological father with my mom and me. But now my parents are together and happy.

I don't want to be mated with someone in fear of that person leaving me like my parents' mates did. But maybe I should trust Joon because I  know him and how he acts. I trust him with my life, so this should be no different, right?

But when he opened my door and walked over to me, everything in my mindset changed and there was no doubt left. 

"Hyung, are you ok?" He asked me as he picked me up and put me on my bed.

We could both feel the sparks flowing between us when he held me. I wanted him no I needed him. I whine when he lets go of me.

"Hyung, I know you don't want to do this, so I'll go get the heat pills, ok?" He said breathing heavily as I watched as his eyes flicking from glowing to normal.

He didn't want to lose control and do something I wasn't ready for. I knew that he could smell me and that his dragon and wolf wanted nothing more than to have me, but as far as he knew I didn't want to mate. Little did he know.

As he was turning to leave the room, I grabbed his hand "No, Joonie. I don't want the pills, I want you." I said as my eyes started to glow purple.

His eyes flickered again but he regained control and said "Jin-hyung, this is just your heat talking. I know that you actually want the pills, but my scent is making you crazy as yours with me. So please let me go get the pills before I do something I'll regret later."