Revenge

1 year later~

Jungkook POV
It was a peace day. Our now 2 year old boys are playing outside with Taehyung, while I'm inside doing some work.

I hear my boys scream. And I immediately ran to the spot where they were.

I get there and see Taehyung on the ground and some person holding our kids.

"Taehyung! Are you ok?" I ask while shaking him.

He groans while holding his head.

I look at the person holding my kids. "Who are you and why did you attack my husband and kids?" I ask, angrily.

They turned towards me and saw my "father", Hyunjin holding my kids.

"You!" I say, with anger and disgust.

"I'm back~" He said as if it was a good thing.

"My Kings!" Guards say as they run up to us.

"What are you doing here? How did you get out of jail?" I ask him.

"Well, I broke out, of course. And to why I'm here, I wanted to get revenge on you for ruining my life. And then I saw these two, and what a more perfect way of ruining yours?" He tells me with an evil smile.

My eyes squint down into a glare. 

Taehyung started to move more and I stood up with him leaning against me, giving him support.

"Jungkook, the boys…" He groaned out.

"Yea, I know. He has them…" I say, sadly while looking in the direction of Hyunjin.

"Jungkook! Taehyung! Are you guys ok?" We hear from behind us.

We turned around and saw the council and their guards. I guess they were on his tail the whole time.

"Oh my God." The council head says. "Hyunjin, what are you doing?"

"Getting revenge for Jungkook ruining my life. What does it look like?" He spat back.

Taehyung stands up properly and walks closer to Hyunjin. "You ruined your own life when you started to lay your hands on them. It's not his fault or any of our faults." He tells him.

"You get any closer and I'll end them." Hyunjin said, maniacally and with a dark look on his face.

Taehyung immediately stopped moving. Mine and his heart started to race. We were both panicking because of our boys being in his hands.

"Daddy! Appa!" They screamed, scared, while kicking their little feet a little.

Our hearts dropped even more hearing how scared our boys were.

"Hyunjin, you need to stop this before we are forced to use force or even deadly force to stop you." The council head says. "You already broke the ruling, but if you come peacefully now we won't punish you as much."

"You guys can't stop me. Even with Jungkook's powers. I've memorized and mastered how to defend myself against you guys. All of you." Hyunjin snarled before laughing maniacally.

"Daddy! Appa!" Our sons screamed as they were being held by my so called father.

"It's ok, Boys." I say while giving them a weak smile.

"What are we going to do, my Kings?" One of the guards asked.

Both the kingdoms were ready for a fight. These two were their and their children's future Kings and for them to die is like out kingdoms going down the drain. Because that would affect everyone, especially me and Taehyung.