Mate?

I thought that he was going to call for help and get me killed, but he just gave me a confused smile and wave. I was frozen in fear. He stood up and started walking towards me, but then started to freak out.

What is happening?

Taehyung POV:
"Hey, I know you probably don't trust me right now," he said to me "but my parents are coming and if they find you here they'll kill you and me, so you need to hide. Here in my closet."

He opened the door for me to go into. We decided to trust him and went into his closet. He closed the door and went back to his bed. Right after he got settled again, his door opened and two other people walked in, probably his parents.

"Jungkook." I hear a man say.

"Yes, Pa." The boy answered.

"We need you to draw something for us. So the painters will know exactly how we want it." The man said.

"Ok, what am I drawing?" The boy asked.

"Here. We drew something here, but we aren't as good as you are with drawing. Can you do that?" A woman's voice said.

"Yes, I can. I'll start right away." The boy said.

"Thank you, dear." The woman said.

A couple of seconds later, his bedroom door opens and closes again. Then he came over and opened the closet, letting me out, before going and sitting down on his bed again.

I walked out of the closet and stood there, staring at him. I started to notice things about him. He had very soft, adorable facial features. He was pale and his bunny ears were white. His eyes were a beautiful color of blue, azure I think. In all he was very cute.

But questions were running through my mind. Why was he being so nice to me? Was he planning something? Should I just leave?

"Why are you in my room?" The boy asked me.

"I didn't know that this was your room." I answered.

"Ok, why are you in my house? Or better yet my kingdom. You could've gotten killed." He said, worried.

"Well I'm not allowed here so I wanted to see what your kingdom looked like." I answered honestly.

Oh. Well is it pretty?" He asked.

"Yes, very." I tell him.

He smiled. "So what's your name?" He asked while looking tilting his head cutely.

"Kim Taehyung. Yours?" I say.

"Jeon Jungkook." He said with a smile.

"Aren't you scared, Angel-Bunny?" I ask him.

"No, why would I be scared? You haven't done anything to scare me yet, Tiger-Demon." Jungkook answered.

"But you and your kingdom hate people like me." I say to him.

"No, I don't hate anyone. Pa and Ma are the ones with the hatred. I just have to act like I hate you guys." Jungkook said to me.

"Oh ok." I say to him.

"So," Jungkook said "judging by your clothes, are you the prince of the Tiger-Demons?"

"Yep. Are you a Prince?" I ask him.

"Yes, I am. Say do your parents ever let you leave your kingdom or did you sneak out?" He asked me.

This question left me very confused. "No, they let me out of our kingdom. But they don't allow me to come to your kingdom, so I did have to sneak here. Do your parents not let you go your kingdom boundaries?" I say to him.

"No..." He said, sadly "I'm a rare Angel-Bunny. They think that something will happen to me, so I'm not allowed."

"Have you ever been outside of your kingdom?" I ask him.

"Oh yeah. I used to go out with my parents, but I haven't been outside the boundaries since I was 4 because they don't trust me." He said, sadly again.

"Well where did that thought come from?" I ask.

"When I was 4, me and my parents went out. They were distracted by someone they hadn't seen in a while and I started to chase a butterfly. Before I knew it, I was lost. Likely, a nice boy found me and took me back home. Ever since then I haven't been allowed out and that was 18 years ago." He explained to me.

"Wow, you and your parents must be thankful for that boy." I say.

"Yea, Jin-hyung is amazing." He said with a smile.

I looked at him confused. "Wait. Jin-hyung? As in Kim Seokjin, the Alpaca-wizard man?" I ask.

"Yea! Do you know him too?" Jungkook asked with a big bunny smile.

"Yes, I do. He patched up my best friend when he got hurt. I tried to steal band-aids for him, but Jin-hyung caught me and yelled at me for stealing then went and patched him up." I tell him.

He nods. "We already have a like friend." He said, happily.

"Yea." I say as I smile back.

"Um, this is going to sound weird, but can you tell me about the outside world, like beyond my kingdom." He asked, shyly.

"Sure, but why tell you, when I can take you to see it." I say to him.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"I can take you to go see the place you want to." I tell him.

"Oh no. I can't leave. My parents will be mad. Plus I can't sneak out without them knowing." Jungkook said to me.

"But you can because I can teleport us out and back in without anyone knowing." I tell him.

"You can do that?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"Yes, silly. That's something you should've learned in school." I say while laughing a bit.

Jungkook looked down. "I didn't learn about any powers in school. I didn't even go to real school, I was homeschooled." He said.

"Oh. I'm sorry about that." I tell him.

He smiles up at me. "It's fine. But can we go now? Please?" He said, excitedly.

I laughed at him. "Ok, we can. You just need to grab my hands and close your eyes." I tell him.

"Why do I need to close my eyes?" He asked me.

"Because when I activate the teleportation it has a big flash and it could be blinding for some, even for me. So we close our eyes for safety." I explained.

"Oh ok." He said as he stood up.

I walked over to him. "Ok, just grab my hands." I say.

Jungkook stuck his hands out and the moment our hands touched, there was a big shock wave going through our hands. We both pulled back from the shock and stared at each other.

"Mate" Both Artemis and Teagan groan in my mind.

Jungkook blushes and looks down. I smiled at him. I've been waiting for this moment for as long as I knew that I had a destined mate. I finally found him, my mate.

I slowly walked closer to him. I gently grabbed his chin and made him look at me. "I've been looking for you for a while, my sweet little mate."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please stay safe and healthy. I purple you all 💜 💜 💜