Old Friend

Jungkook POV
I'm sitting here with Taeho and Jungwon, pouting. The boys are giggling as I play with them, but I'm… sad, scared, annoyed and angry. But y'all don't know why, so let's back it up a few hours.

A few hours earlier~

I was just getting back from my run/walk around the kingdom with the boys, who are 6 months now. I see Taehyung talking to a girl. I stopped walking and stared at the two. My eyebrow cocks up. Who was this girl? I've never seen her before.

I know that she's a leopard-mermaid, but nothing else. She and Taehyung were talking like they knew each other forever. She was playful hitting his arm and pushing her hair back behind her ear in a cute way.

I start to push my tongue into my cheek out habit and roll my eyes. I was feeling something from this, so I continued to push the stroller over to the front entrance, which was where they are.

"Excuse me." I say, annoyed but still politely.

"Oh, Jungkook. I want you to meet someone." Tae said while pulling me to his chest, facing the strange girl. "Jungkook, this is Jisoo, a friend from when I was younger. Jisoo, this is Jungkook, my mate." 

I bow at Jisoo to be nice, but for some reason I didn't like her. "It's nice to meet you, Jisoo." I say to her.

She bows at me and says with a smile "Hello, Jungkook. It's nice to meet you too."

We hear baby babbling from our boys and everyone's attention is turned to the stroller that I was pushing.

"Jisoo, these are our two boys, Taeho and Jungwon." Taehyung said while turning the stroller, so that Jisoo could see them.

"Oh, how cute. How old are they?" She asked while looking at Taehyung with a smile.

"6 months." He answered before leaning down to play with them for a moment

In that moment, Jisoo looked at me with a glare. I give her a confused look and she just rolls her eyes. I glare back at her, I don't know why she's doing this. Then Taehyung stood up straight and we both stopped with the glaring. 

"Ok, I'm going to take them inside and put them down for a nap. It's starting to get hot outside." I say as I start to push the stroller.

Taehyung stops me and gives me a passionate kiss. "Ok. See you inside." He said while letting me go.

I smiled at him and then continued to push the stroller inside the house. I smirk knowing that Jisoo is not happy with that.

I get the stroller inside the house and go to pick up the boys when I hear Taehyung say "Yea, just take a seat on the couch and I'll be back in a minute. I'm going to help Jungkook real quick."

I turned around and saw him walking up to me. I smiled and picked up Taeho and left Jungwon for Taehyung to get.

Taehyung brings him upstairs and lies him down in his little play area and comes up to the changing area where I was changing Taeho.

"Do you need everything else, Baby?" He asked me while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Nope. I got it from here. Thanks." I say to him while picking up a dressed Taeho.

"Ok. I'll be downstairs talking to Jisoo. Call if you need anything. And you should come down too, I think that you too would get along." He said before walking out of the room.

I sigh. We are already not getting along. I think while putting Taeho in his crib and grabbing Jungwon.

"Yea. What is her problem?" Dakota asked.