Jungkook's Birthday

Taehyung POV
Today's the day.

I was at the neutral zone between our kingdoms helping get Jungkook's surprise birthday party set up. See Jungkook thinks that we are just going to celebrate with friends and family. Oh no, I told him that we are going all out and I meant it.

Both the entire Angel-Bunny and Tiger-Demon kingdoms are going to be there. We are going to party, eat food, dance, drink, everything. I'm going to give him the birthday party that he never had as a child.

I also made arrangements with Hobi-hyung and Yoongi-hyung to take Taeho and Jungwon with them to our house and watch them, so that me and Jungkook can… celebrate on our own at one of the castles, probably mine. *wink wink* 

Everyone had their jobs for today.

The Tiger-Demons and some of the Angel-Bunnies were here helping set up with Hobi-hyung and Namjoon-hyung, with a little me here and there, leading us all. The rest of the Angel-Bunnies, Jiminie, Yugeom, and the boys (even though they don't know what's happening) were at the Angel-Bunny kingdom, keeping Jungkook there.

Jin-hyung, Yoongi-hyung and the chefs are cooking the feast. Our moms were making the cake for him. Sooyoung is really going all out for this cake. I mean I get it, she's been held back by her ex for years.

"King Taehyung, everything is finished." A person says to me.

I hang up the last thing and come down the ladder. "Great. Thanks. And thank you, everyone, for helping." I say to everyone.

They all said it was no problem and things like that.

Then the moms arrived with the cake. It looked absolutely amazing, gorgeous, just unbelievable that they did it in such little time. It was a huge multi tier oreo cake.

 It was a huge multi tier oreo cake

"Wow, this looks amazing!" I say to them

"Thank you." They say.

"When are you going to go get Jungkook?" Sooyoung asked.

"Well the rest of the Angel-Bunnies are here, so now I'm waiting for Yugeom and Jimin to arrive with the boys." I answered her.

"Hello!"