Getting close

Taehyung POV
Me and Jungkook have gotten super close now. As we should be. I mean we are mates so… Anyways, I'm currently getting ready to go over to his house and bring us to a special place to know.

See for our dates, I've been teleporting us to different places in the world, so Jungkook can see it. I mean that's the one thing he truly wanted, so I showed him. Also it's amazing to see his face light up when I bring him to a new place.

I teleported into his room and walked over to his bed. He eyes his eyes and immediately gets up and hugs me.

"Tae!" He squealed quietly.

"Hi, Baby." I say while wrapping my arms around his small figure.

Jungkook looked up at me and gave me a quick kiss. "Where are we going today?" He asked excitedly.

"That is a surprise, little one." I say as I tap his bunny nose.

Jungkook pouted. "Aww, why? Just tell me please~" He begged.

"Nope, it's a surprise. So the quicker you get dressed and ready, the quicker we can go." I tell him.

Jungkook quickly started to get dressed and got fully ready as quietly and quickly as he could. After he was done, he came back up to me and took my hands into his, while closing his eyes.

"Ok. Here we go." I say as I teleported us to my place of choice for tonight.

"You can open your eyes now."

Jungkook POV
"You can open your eyes now." Taehyung said to me.

I opened my eyes and was in awe. The place we were in was so beautiful. I literally had no words to describe it. I wish I could see this place during the daytime, but it's a lot easier to sneak out when my parents are asleep.

 I wish I could see this place during the daytime, but it's a lot easier to sneak out when my parents are asleep

It's just night-time

I can't believe a place like this actually exists. I've never seen a waterfall before. It's so beautiful, but also cold. Brr. I shivered. I wish I brought a jacket. I think as I walk around a bit. I felt something go on my shoulders.

I look back and see Taehyung covering me with a very heavy jacket.

"Oh, thanks but this jacket is far too heavy. It's not that cold, Taehyung." I tell him while wrapping myself in the jacket.

"It's about to be." He said as he stuck out his hand for me to grab.

I take his hand and close my eyes, knowing that we are about to teleport somewhere different. I see the light through my eyelids and then I feel 10x times colder than I did before.

I let go of Taehyung's hand and squeezed myself for warmth, while I opened my eyes again. Now this place was so… so… I really can't find any words to describe this place. I don't even know what it is.

This place does actually exist

"What is this place? What is that?" I ask, while walking around.

"That is a glacier and this place is the world's most beautiful glacier." Taehyung tells me.

"It's so amazing and beautiful. But why is it so cold?" I say, while my teeth chatter and my body shivers.

I feel a very warm body, that belongs to Taehyung, hug me. "Because it's just naturally cold here, but don't worry because I'll keep you warm."

I nod "Why are you so hot?" I ask, confused, because I was almost as cold as the temperature here.

"Because my demon is from hell, which is hot, and because I have fire powers, so I'm using it to keep us warm without setting us on fire." Taehyung tells me.

"Oh ok." I say while struggling into his warmth.

"Jungkook, tell him now." Charlie screamed at me.

"Yea, this is the perfect time!" Dakota agreed.

"Ok, I'll try." I say to them 

"Fighting!" They say.

"Taehyung?" I say, shyly.

"Hm?" He said back.

No one POV
"Um… my heat is coming on soon… and I want you to help me through it… and impregnate me." Jungkook told Taehyung while looking up at him.

"Really?" Taehyung said, shocked.

"Yea, in about 4 days... I want you to have me this time." Jungkook said blushing a little bit.

"Wait, what?!" Taehyung said shocked while looking into Jungkook's azure blue eyes.

"I want you to impregnate me during my heat, Taehyung." Jungkook while looking back into Taehyung's scarlet red eyes.

"Kook, are you sure? We can wait if you're not ready. You don't have to do this to please me." Taehyung assured Jungkook.

"No, I want to. All I ask is that you wait until the last day of my heat, so that my parents don't get suspicious. Me being heat one day and not the next when I'm supposed to be is very suspicious. Also no marking or hickeys please, for my parents' sake. Well not yet at least." Jungkook told Taehyung.

"I understand and I'll wait." Taehyung said to Jungkook.

"Thank you. I have to go now before they notice that I'm gone." Jungkook said to Taehyung.

"Ok, baby. Let's go."Taehyung said before grabbing Jungkook's waist and pulling him into a kiss and teleported them back to Jungkook's room at the same time.

They valued this time very much because with Jungkook not being allowed out and Jungkook's parents hating Taehyung's kind, they don't get to see each other a lot. But when they do, it is magical.

Taehyung pulled away from Jungkook "I'll see you in just about 11 days, ok?" He said to Jungkook.

"Yea, I'll be waiting for you." Jungkook said back.

Taehyung teleported away and Jungkook was left alone in his room. Him, Charlie and Dakota hoped that if they were pregnant with Taehyung's baby then their parents would be more considerate about them being mates. 

They hoped that their parents wouldn't react violently because they were carrying their grandchild. Also because they just really wanted to do this with Taehyung. But all they could do right is hope and pray to the Moon Goddess.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please stay safe and healthy. I purple you all 💜 💜 💜