Angel-Bunny Kingdom

I closed my eyes and went to sleep, dreaming about all the possibilities of my mate could look like. But I know that they will be better than any of my imaginations. And that I would love them however they look.

Don't worry, mate, we'll mate soon and be together forever. Just wait for me.

Taehyung POV:
I've been planning for a while on how I'm going to go visit the Angel-Bunny kingdom. I confirmed that my parents are in fact going to meet with a different kingdom on Friday. Perfect.

I had my plan ready for that and it was completely flawless. I'm very proud of myself. After I finished looking over my plan, for the fourth time, I put my book away until the day I would go.

"Taehyung, can you come here for a second?" Father called for me.

"Coming!" I called back.

I get up and go downstairs to where my parents were waiting for me. They were sitting in Father's office and they had big smiles on their faces.

"Yes?" I ask them.

"Tae, as you know, we are going to a meeting for a week." Mother said.

"Yes." I say to her.

"Well we have made the decision that while we are gone, you will be the one ruling the kingdom." Father said.

"Wait. What?" I say, shocked.

"Yep, we think it would do you very good for learning how to properly rule before you move from Prince to King. So that if you have any problems or questions, we can solve them now rather than later." Father explained.

"Seriously?!" I said, excited.

"Yes, Taehyung, you will be King Taehyung for the next week." Mother said to me.

"Ok." I said with a big smile.

I walked out of the office. I was super happy until I realized that my plan to go over to the Angel-Bunny's kingdom did not include me having to rule over our kingdom at the same time.

"How am I supposed to rule and go over there without anyone following me?" I think to myself.

"Here's a great idea, don't go over to that kingdom." Artemis said with a rude tone.

"Yea, I mean we finally get a chance to rule over our kingdom and you want to go and ruin it by going to the one place out parents will kill us for going to? It's not a good idea, Taehyung." Teagan said.

"I have to go guys. Something is calling to that kingdom.I know you guys feel it too." I say back to them. They stayed quiet.

"Exactly what I'm saying. So I want to find out what is calling us there. It could be a gem or important knowledge or something else. I don't know why but it's something important." I say to them.

"Ok, fine. But only because I feel that we have to go there." Artemis said to me.

"Yea, but if nothing is there for us then I'm ignoring you for a week." Teagan said.

"Fine." I agreed.

Time skip~

Father and Mother have been gone for 3 days now. I have been ruling since they left and it actually isn't that hard. I just do papers for the kingdom, answer questions and allow or deny people to do things.

Today was the day I planned to go to their kingdom. Everything was replanned out, but now it's perfect again.

"Johnny." I say to the guard.

"Yes, my King." He answered.

"I'm going out for a little bit. Please don't follow me." I say back.

"Yes, my King." He said while bowing.

"Also, please just call me Taehyung. I don't really like the whole 'King' thing. It makes it seem like I have all the power over you guys and I don't just some." I tell him.

"Yes, my Kin- er I mean Taehyung." Johnny said to me.

"There you go. See you." I say while walking out the door.

"I can't believe it was that easy" I say to them.

"Me either, actually." Artemis said, shocked.

"Same." Teagan said.

Once outside the castle, I started running and I teleported to a different place and continued running. This was for if everyone was planning on following me. It would take them a bit to find my scent again.

I ended up in a very beautiful place. So I sat down and started to put my scent on everything there, so they would think I was there if they ever 'found' me.

After that, I teleported to the entrance of the Angel-Bunny kingdom. I was in a tree. I looked down upon the kingdom. It was quite beautiful.

I could tell that we were friends at some point because our kingdom looked the same except theirs was blue and white while ours was black and red.There were guards everywhere at the entrance. They really must hate us with a passion.

I shrugged and teleported into the kingdom. I ended up between some garbage bins, so I was completely hidden. I looked out upon the people of this kingdom.

"Oh my Devil, they look nothing like the elders said that they were." Artemis said, surprised.

"Yea, and they don't act the same too." Teagan said.

"See it was important to come here. We are gaining knowledge. Important knowledge at that. Let's go somewhere else." I say before teleporting us somewhere different.

I saw the castle. I was very interested about what was in the castle. So I teleported into it. It was very pretty in here too. Huh, I wonder why they are still angry I mean it happened hundreds of years ago and we have tried to mend the relationship but nothing works.

I started to walk through the castle because I knew not a lot of people would be in here. The paintings, the carpets, paint colors, everything was precisely picked and it worked perfectly together.

But then I heard talking. Yikes! No time to teleport, so I just ran into the door. I press my ear against the door and listen. The people walked by. Gosh that was a close one. I turned around and let out a sigh of relief, but that ended quickly when I saw an Angel-Bunny boy staring at me with wide eyes.

"Aaaaahhhh!" Artemis and Teagan were screaming in my head.

I thought that he was going to call for help and get me killed, but he just gave me a confused smile and wave. I was frozen in fear. He stood up and started walking towards me, but then started to freak out.

What is happening?