That Is A Guy

Still Dean's POV:

I was working with this older guy that I liked. He was cool. His name was Steve. I didn't know his last name though. Not important. Cayden was by the bananas again so they were stocked well!

Steve saw me check them for the twelfth time in one hour. "So you have a crush on the cute guy, huh?"

I watched the cashiers. There were six women working the registers and I didn't see a guy? "Guy?" I thought he was fucking with me.

Steve laughed. "Yes. Guy. The one on the end, by the bananas. Cayden?"

'That's a woman!" I was sure he was wrong.

Steve was enjoying this. "Nope. Guy. I don't know if he's gay or not but definitely a guy. He's the cousin of one of the girls in the bakery. He needed a job and she helped."

"But that's a girl!" I was beginning to freak out. "Right? The one that looks like Donna from That 70's Show?"

"Come on." Steve dragged me to men's wear. A kid named Mike worked there. "Mike, the one on line five...girl or boy?"

Mike looked around and smiled. "Donna from That 70's Show?"

I nodded. "Yes." We all had the right person.

"Guy." Mike smiled. "He's super nice with a killer sense of humor. Super pretty for a guy though."

I was stunned. "No! That's a girl! I've talked to her!"

"And that is a guy you talked to. Promise. That's Angel's cousin. She looks nothing like that tall drink of water! I don't see how they are related!" Mike smiled. "Too bad I'm married! I might be gay for him!"

I cringed. He said it so easily. "It's a woman." I stormed off. I didn't go through Cayden's line this time. I skipped lunch all together. I had things on my mind like why was I attracted to a guy? Really?