Come Over

Dean's POV: Spicy

I called Cady to tell her about the interview with the prison. I forgot to mention it when I was there and we talked for hours. I liked her so much.

"Dean, do you want to come over?" Cady asked.

I swear that my dick got hard in the sentence and it was dragging me to the car. I was coming...or I was going to cum. Ha ha.

"I'm there. Should I bring anything?" I was implying condoms. Or whatever. The fact that there was a dick on this person didn't even stop me and it should have. I just couldn't...care. I was possessed as I sped to her place.

I barely knocked and Cady opened the door. Our lips were attached and my tongue invaded her mouth. The door got closed as my shirt fell to the floor. She removed my shirt.

Her hands moved up my chest that was hairy. She seemed to like that. "My room but be quiet, Ariel's asleep." She pulled me down the hall to her room and closed the door. I pulled her shirt off and stared at her. I grabbed her boob that was tucked into a pretty bra.

I moaned as I squeezed. This was a real tit. "Those feel real!"

"I took some hormones so they are real." Cady explained.

"They feel real!" I was impressed.

Cady chuckled. "I'm afraid you would hate them! Because I have breasts and a penis?"

"This is fine, Cady!" I kissed her. I just didn't care. My hands enjoyed her breasts and slid to her ass. Her hard dick was touching mine again. I moaned. I never had that feeling before. It was amazing and stimulating.

"You feel so good!" Cady inhaled.

"You too!" I agreed.

"And my man part?" She blushed.

I chuckled. "I've never...but I'm willing to try. I just...what do I do?"

Cady chuckled. "Just enjoy however you want to." She slid down my body and unfastened my pants. My hard dick was in her mouth and I almost collapsed. She stopped just as I was thinking about cumming in her mouth. She stood up. "Ready?"

I was so ready. She took off her jeans and my mouth went dry. She was wearing some very cute lace panties. It was a thong. "Oh, fuck!" I pulled her to the bed and laid beside her. "Beautiful!" I ignored the hard on inside the panties. I really was out of my comfort zone but...sex. So...

Cady kissed me softly as we grinded together until I couldn't take it. I was out of my mind. I slid on a condom and slopped on some gel as she flipped over and I gasped.

Her ass was perfect in those pretty panties. Shit. "You're going to make me cum! Damn, it!" I almost did at the sight in front of me.

Cady giggled. "Thanks, Crazy!"

I moved in and kissed both of her ass cheeks then moved the lace aside. Holy shit, this was happening. "I'm new at this part...sort of. Most girls don't let you do this!" Ass fucking was always a no no.

Cady giggled. "I'm not like most girls, Dean. Fuck me!"

"Fuck!" I put my dick on her hole and pressed inside. I had to. I bottomed out and moaned. "Holy fuck, Baby!" I was gone now.

Cady moaned. "Oh, fuck, Dean!" First curse word I ever heard her say.

"Ready, Baby?" I was ready. She nodded and I started moving. I had sex before, I can't argue that point but this was more. I closed my eyes to try and stay focused. I was going to blow way too soon. "Oh fuck!"

I saw Cady moan and nodded. I moved harder and we were no longer making understandable noises. Nope. just grunts and animal noises. This was amazing.

I exploded as Cady did. We melted to the bed as I stayed on top of her back. We were both breathless. That was the first time I ever fucked someone in the ass and holy fuck...never going back either.

Cady laughed as we separated and I rolled to my back on the bed. "Dean!" She turned over and sighed.

I smiled. I was so proud that she was that happy. "That was all you, Cady!"

Cady sighed. "Teamwork and I didn't do anything!"

"You brought that hot body and those panties! Holy fuck!" I was getting hard again.

Cady laughed. "It was you. Just saying."

"So, would you be interested in trying that again?" I smiled as she turned to me. "You look so sexy like that. Your hair is such a mess!" I pushed some strands aside.

"You had a handful of it!" She smiled and then blushed.

"I did! Too much?"

Cady shook her head. "No! I loved it. A lot." She watched me.

"Again?" My eyes moved to her panties. I saw her hard on. This was so fucked up but...I moaned as we kissed again. With a fresh condom and a different position, I was inside my baby again. "Oh, fuck!"

Cady chuckled as I kissed her. "Change positions?"

I smiled at her. "You are so bad for someone that looks so pure!" I loved this.

Cady just giggled and pulled away. She flipped over and giggled some more. She raised her ass for me and I almost died. "Fuck me, that's gorgeous!" I loved looking at her ass. Mmm. I bit her cheek again and then rammed into her. She moaned and just encouraged me to pound my dick harder into her.

"Oh fuck, baby!" I sighed as we laid on the bed again.

Cady smiled her gorgeous smile. "Amazing." She caught her breath.

******************************************************************************

A/N: (This is written by my alter, Cady... I haven't read this and I don't care too so if it's too bad... just let me know and I will edit it... She gets a little crazy... Thanks for reading)

I hope this remains a judgement free zone. Please enjoy and vote!