A Little Update:

And a little update:

I recently told Dean about all of this DID crap. Apparently, someone in this system... Roman.... Already told him years ago? I had no idea! Dean was like, yeah, I already knew because you told me? He seemed confused as to why I was telling him again.

It took a lot of nerve to say something and he already knew! I was killing Roman! He forgot to tell me.

Oops.

So, basically Dean didn't care. I told him our whole history, finally and explained my DID and how it works. I still don't get it sometimes. Dean was super supportive and I don't know why I expected something different from him. With all of his flaws, he's always surprisingly supportive and sweet.

He bought me flowers, a leather bound journal that we write in and told me that he would listen to my craziness anytime. I'm so happy to have him.

**************************************************************

One of the reasons I decided to do this book and write my story is to help others. So many people think they are alone. I used to think that. For a long time, I was alone.

I hope some readers can use this as encouragement. Life is full of surprises and some people have tough situations. You are not alone in this world. People are out there who understand and some that will surprise you and stick with you through all of it. Do the best you can and hold on. There is a Youtube channel that I watch a lot.

Their channel is called DissociaDID.

Our oldest girl showed us before she even knew about us. Our alter, Roman, was out when she showed him. He never told us! We had no idea that he saw it or that it existed.

DissociaDID has a bunch of videos and they are very informative about this disorder. I honestly see this as a blessing. My alters are part of my family and I love them. We have all watched the channel now. I cried the first time I saw that there were others like us.

I always thought I was a step away from being a serial killer! Growing up, that was the stereotype. People with DID were crazy and one of those personalities will kill someone! I cried when I realized there were others out there and we weren't killers! How about that? It's laughable now but I was scared for years. And I'm babbling. I do that sometimes too.

Okay... The End... I guess...Well, we are still living, struggling and thriving and we aren't killing anyone! Ha!

Everyone, stay safe and all of that. Thanks for reading this mess!

********************************************

Cady here: I just wanted to say that this has been a terrible book to write. I usually don't have to help. I like to write but I usually will just edit bits but Cayden needed help writing this so that says a lot on how tough this was for him.

Side note: I do add some of the spicy scenes in the books.. Sometimes. I do have a book I'm working on that is poly.. My people need to be represented properly!

I just wanted to thank everyone of you darling people that read this and I hope you got something out of it. I just wanted to leave a little note at the end. I hope everyone is healthy and okay, happy even. If you ever need to talk, we are always here and no one here is alone.

Thanks for your support and you always have our support!

Cady