Surprise Visit

Dean's POV

We were going slow, I thought. My hours changed to nights and I had an interview at the prison. Sweet. It was the job I was hoping for. I would get to play with pepper spray and beat shit down! I couldn't wait. Oh, and it paid well and came with insurance. There was that.

I happened to drive by Cayden's apartment one afternoon. It was a spur of the moment decision. I saw her big ass truck. She was there. I pulled in and knocked.

Cady answered and smiled. "Hey, Dean! What are you doing here? Did we have a thing?" She was worried that she forgot.

"No. I just...I was driving past. I can't stop thinking about you." I admitted. I was a mess for this person. "May I kiss you?" I had never asked for a kiss my whole life but I couldn't wait.

Cady blushed and nodded.

I touched my big hand to her pale sweet face and leaned in. Damn, her skin was flawless. Our lips touched and fuck me. I grabbed her without asking, pulled her close and we both moaned. My arms wrapped around her waist. I had her now and damn it if her tongue roamed my mouth first. I didn't expect that.

Her arms were around my neck and she grinded into me and I felt it. Her part. She had a dick. It rubbed mine and I forgot that it mattered. Fuck me, she kissed my soul out of my body and it now belonged to her. The hard dick didn't matter at all. I didn't care if this meant that I was gay or not. I had my Cady in my arms. I was kissing her and she moaned again.

Her lips were thick and sinful. I sucked on her bottom lip as I ended the kiss. We both pulled away, breathless.

"Sorry!" Cady blushed.

"No! That was amazing. No one ever kissed me like that, Cady! That was amazing and I may need more!" I smiled.

Cady giggled. "Who says that you can have more?"

"Tease." I teased her back. She made me smile. "May I kiss you again?"

Cady nodded. "Are you sure...I'm different..."

"Does it look like I give a shit!" I smiled as I pulled her to me and kissed her again. It heated up again and we were grinding on each other. Damn, it felt so good. I felt her hard dick and that just added to the fire somehow.

"Mom Mom, I'm hungry." Ariel's voice burst our bubble.

Cady pulled away. "Sorry." She was catching her breath. "Come in!"

I was still in the doorway. Oops. Her neighbors were getting a show, I guess. Cady told me that Ariel called her Mom Mom. I thought it was cute.

"Look, Love, Dean's here. Say hi." Cady walked into the kitchen. "Mac and cheese?"

Ariel nodded like crazy and got on the ugly step stool by the stove. She had a giant spool and was ready to stir. This was so cute. I sat at the table and watched.

"How was your day, Ariel?" I asked.

Ariel smiled. "Good. We went to the park this morning and I watched Dora and fell asleep. Now there's Mac and cheese!"

"She is crazy for mac and cheese!" I smiled. This kid talked in full sentences like an adult.

I stayed for longer than I planned. I actually didn't plan this at all. I hated to leave but it was getting late. I gave Cady a small kiss and left.