Together

Although we couldn't get married because of silly laws, we moved in together. He found a cute farm house in the middle of nowhere. It was great and roomy. The kids ran around the house looking for their rooms.

They would grow up in this house and I was excited and happy. We were close to my parents now, like twenty minutes away so that was fantastic. The kids could grow up around their grandparents and I loved that idea.

**************************************

Background on my biological sister, Charlotte. She grew up with an aunt and uncle. She was very sweet and very normal. I was so relieved. I always thought that she was like I would have been if I wasn't so messed up. We met again during high school and kept in touch through college.

I lost contact with everyone during my very dark years, as I called them, but luckily I knew some good people and I was forgiven. Charlotte and I became friends when I came home with Ariel. She supported me. She never wanted to have her own kids but she liked kids.

Dean and I had been together for a year when Charlotte offered to be our donor. It was so sweet of her. She knew I wanted more kids.

Boy, I was dumb. Ha ha.

Through a great doctor, we had one. A little girl, Iris. (Also not) Charlotte had a miscarriage before Iris was conceived, we were all sad. It was tough on us all... But we had Iris. A couple of years later, Charlotte offered to help us again and we had a gorgeous girl. Delilah. Our family was complete. Four kids was plenty.

Also, during this time, we got a new alter, Roman. (Also not his name)... I have no idea how or why. It could have been all the changes in our life? I have no idea. I had no idea when he began to appear.