Marry Me?

Dean's POV: His last chapter

I spent the night with her in my arms. "I love your tattoos." She was tracing them with her long finger.

I had a few on my left arm. "That feels so good." I commented as she touched my skin. She fit perfectly in my arms and against my body.

She yawned. "I love touching you."

"I love touching you too." I smiled.

"Dean! I know that was perverted." Cady chuckled.

I nodded and kissed her shoulder. "It was. You're smart and pretty."

"I am." Cady chuckled.

I loved being in her arms. It was really heaven.

From that night on, I kind of stayed there. Arizona loved staying with Ariel on the bunk bed. He was happy to share with her. I kind of just moved in. Cayden didn't care.

Cady and I were laying in bed after a night of fucking. Seriously, it was hot and I was sweating. I took a shower to cool off. "So, how do I explain this to my family?"

"You mean what will your Mom think or your brother?"

I shifted. "I was kind of hoping we didn't have to tell them everything?"

Cady sighed. "Okay. Dean, really. That's fine. My adopted mom only found out that I was a boy because she walked in on me by accident. I was peeing. Surprise. She was shocked."

"Seriously?" I enjoyed it when she talked.

"Yes. She didn't ever say anything. I was like eleven? I think. I prefer people to think I'm a girl. I don't know why. It's assumed I guess and I just let them." I shrugged.

"So, what does your mom do?" I hadn't really asked.

"My mom is a shrink, a therapist and my dad is a steamfitter. Don't ask what that is because I don't know! My mom went to school to become a therapist after we talked. She became interested in complex people. I guess. She loves to help people." I smiled just thinking about them. "They're pretty great."

"So, my mom..."

"It's fine. There are tons of people that don't know. I have friends...I went through high school as a girl. I'm not trans or anything. I love women's clothes though. All the colors and styles. I love wearing them. I'm just me. Sometimes, I prefer jeans and a t-shirt." Cady laughed. "I used to wear fake boobs with a bra. I took some hormones a couple of years ago and now I have real ones."

"Okay. So, you're not getting an operation?" I didn't understand it but I was okay with making her happy. She shook her head. "So, would you ever consider just marrying me?" I stated. It was on my mind.

Cady laughed. "Dean! I can't! Technically, I'm a guy and we can't marry!"

"But if we could?" I smiled. "From this day on, we are married. January 2007." I laughed as Cady kissed me. I bought her a ring and proposed properly before we met our parents.