🌹9🌹

Thanatos pov 👙

            Thanatos office!!

Clark kept glancing every minute, as if he's wait for someone to come in...

There's a smirk on his lips, which made me frowned deeply.

Clark doesn't normally keep smug expressions, I do..then what is he smirking about?

"Are you sure sending her varieties of dishes..."

"Calm down, she's gonna be so moved, she's gonna realize how much you care about them" he said.

I frowned.

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

He nodded and glanced at the door again, he stared at his wrist watch.

"Jasmine is already mad at me as it is, I don't wanna do something that will anger her more"

"This is a plan well thought, perfectly organized and directed by me... be ready to thank me later" he said.

I leaned back on my chair, I rest my elbow on the table and rubbed my forehead.

The scene from this morning at Davis school kept replaying in my head, making me angrier and ready to stab that unorganized f**kard to death.

He's lucky he's someone of great importance to Jasmine!

"10.. 9.. 8.. 7... " I heard Clark counting.

While counting, he's slowly shaking his glass of champagne in his hand.

"Why are you counting?" I asked.

He didn't respond, he simply held up his hand like he's telling me to wait.. his smirk grew bigger.

"... 3.. 2.. 1"

Immediately he said one, the door burst open and a very angry.. no, furious Jasmine stood by the door.

"What did you made me do?" I whispered to him.

"Nothing, just something that will improve and save your relationship your beloved" he leaned forward and whispered back.

"You've messed up everything!" I whispered back to him, in a hoarse voice.

Clark completely misunderstood the original meaning of what I told him.. he just made me add fuel to a dying fire.

"Why aren't you happy?" He asked me.

My gaze moved to Jasmine and I wished I could just shrink.. or disappear from here.

"Go on, go get your woman"

"You mean her?" I gestured at Jasmine.

Clark turned back and saw Jasmine glaring daggers at us, her eyes held death in them.. and I could hear them promising to kill me right now.

"Ha-ha, Thana, I think... " he trailed off.

He turned back to me, he gulped down the remaining champagne in his glass.. and gently put down the glass.

".. this wasn't the result I was expecting. You're on your own now, I should be on my way"

"You..." I didn't get to finish my words before he dashed out, leaving me alone with Jasmine.

"B-baby, you're here" I stuttered...

Next time, I'm not gonna listen to Clark's so called perfect plan! I promised myself in regret.

*
*

Jasmine's pov 👙

Everyone was just staring at me as I stormed towards Thanatos office..I mean who wouldn't stare at you in a situation like mine.