🌹8🌹

Thanatos pov 👙

I watched as Jasmine swing her hips towards the door angrily, she shut the door behind her in a very loud bang.

A sigh left my mouth as I thought about her words, I should have tried harder to look for her.

Then it dawned on me, she's going to pick up our son from school... I should follow her.

I snatched my car keys from the table and head out, Elvis met me halfway out and greeted me with a small bow.

"Mr O'Briens, are you heading out?"

I simply nod, my eyes scanned the place quickly, all the employees are working efficiently...

Good! They got the message this morning.

"Right, starting now, don't make Jasmine do too much work!"

"Yes, sir" he replied and I headed out.

She's already had so much to worry about, I mean taking care of our son alone doesn't look like a very easy job.

When I stepped out of the restaurant, I saw her getting in a cab... I also got in my car.

"Where are we headed, Mr O'Briens?" Peter asked me.

"Quick, follow that cab!" I said urgently.

"Yes, sir"

He started the car and quickly followed up the cab.

*******

"Stop here!" I told Peter.

"Yes, sir" he slowed down until the car stopped.

The cab stopped outside a gate and Jasmine alighted, she paid the driver and waved at him with a smile.

But instead of going inside the school premises.. she walked towards a car.

I narrowed my eyes and wonder why she's heading towards the car, she seemed to know whoever is inside... Since she's smiling.

Rage filled me when the door opened and that cock stepped out, he pulled Jasmine into a hug which made me clenched my jaw and balled my fist.

I felt like throwing a punch at him from here, and teach him to stop flirting with other people's wife!

Jasmine flicked his nose and broke into a very bright, wide smile.. her smile is so beautiful..oh, I can do anything to have that smile all to myself.

Anytime I see her standing with that cock, they seem like a happy couple.

If only I was able get in touch with her, I would have been the one she's smiling at.. now all she does anytime she sees me is frown and stare at me with hatred.

"So shameless!" I growled under my breath when I saw him wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Mr O'Briens, are you being jealous?" Peter asked.

I glared at him from the rearview mirror.

"Do I look like I'm jealous?!"

He quickly shook his head in denial.

"No, sir... you're calm and reserve, sir"

I continued glaring at him and he quickly muttered an apology.

"I'm sorry, sir".

My gaze turned to them, they're already entering the premises. I wanted to come with her, she refused.. but allowed this a**hole come.

I quickly reached for my phone and dialed Clark's number, he picked on the first ring.

"Thana, my buddy" his voice chirped.