🌹21🌹

Adele's pov 👙

I played with the hem of my dress nervously, as I watch him sip his wine slowly.

He kept glancing at me and smirking evilly, there's this sinister glint in his eyes.. they held unreadable promise.

But I know that promise is nothing, but evil.. he must be thinking of a million ways to kill me right now.

"Mr Evans, how's the wine?" Elvis asked from behind me.

Mr Evans? So that's his surname... Elvis came to my side and smiled at him.

"The wine is good but the service is poor" Mr Evans...

Mr Evans doesn't sound right to me, I'd rather stick to the jackass I usually call him... Jackass suit him better.

"How, sir? Is it the waitress you don't like?" Elvis asked.

Elvis glanced at me, silently asking me what I did wrong.. I simply shrug, then he turned to jackass.

"Excuse her if she offended you, Mr Evans... Adele has always been a good girl, I don't know what's happening to her today... "

Jackass cut him off with a loud scoff, he stared at me and scanned me from head to toe.

"She's always been a good girl?"

I gave him an innocent expression...Elvis nodded at his question and jackass scoffed again.

"I don't think you're talking about the same girl I met last night" he said and adjusted on his chair.

I bite back a laugh, as I suddenly recalled how pained he looked last night... he must have been to hell and back.

He cleared his throat.

"I heard your restaurant offers touring services.. correct?" He asked.

"Yes, sir" Elvis answered.

"Good! This is my first time coming to Las Vegas, I want one of your tour guides to show me around town" he said staring in my eyes.. I looked away from him.

He's cooking up something evil, but I'm not gonna let his plan succeed.

"Yes, sir, I'll go get one of them right away"

"I want her!" He pointed at me.

Elvis turned to me, then back to him and shook his head.

"She's not a tour guide, she's just a waitress, sir"

"But she's the one I want" he said firmly.

"Sir, please don't put me in a tight corner.. Adele is just a waitress here, we have beautiful tour guides that will make your touring interesting"

I narrowed my eyes at Elvis, is he indirectly saying I'm ugly? I can be a beautiful tour guide too, if I wanna.

"Don't worry, I love having ugly looking tour guides around me" jackass said.

I glared at him and balled my fist, how dare he call me ugly.. he must have a death wish.

*It seems you haven't learnt your lesson yet!* I growled inwardly.

*And it seems you don't know what I have in store for you!* I could read his eyes saying.

He turned his gaze away from me.

"I want her.. she's the only one I want!" He said.

He's making it sound as if he's laying his claim on me.. like those possessive boyfriends in k-dramas.