🌹56🌹

Writer's pov 👙

Chicago_Sir Roman's resident!

"Mr O'Briens" sir Roman's butler greeted Henry with a nod.

"Where's my grandfather?" Henry asked, ignoring Simon's greeting.

"He's at the golf..."

Henry didn't let him finish his words, before pushing him out of his (Henry) way and he headed straight towards the golf course's direction.

He balled his fist as he went, it seemed as though he's quite upset about something.

He arrived at the golf course in no time, his eyes scanned the whole place.. but his grandfather is nowhere in sight.

He narrowed his eyes and gritted his teeth.

"Simon said he's here, where is he?" He growled lowly.

Just when he was about to leave, he heard his grandfather's voice behind him.

"I heard someone barged into my home, who's that audacious lamb?"

Henry turned around at once, his grandfather walked past him into the course.

"Grandfather... "

"Why did you barge in like that? Have you lost your manners?" Sir Roman sneered.

Henry simply bowed his head, he followed sir Roman to a table under an umbrella.

"I'm sorry if I was being rude, grandfather, but I just heard a disturbing news" Henry said.

Sir Roman sat down, one of his guards handed him a coconut drink.

"What news could make you panic so much?" He asked.

Henry pulled out a chair and sat down, he reached for his phone and started typing on it.

"Here, grandfather"

He handed his phone to sir Roman, one of sir Roman's guards collected it and showed it to him.

"It's news from Las Vegas, my spy sent it to me this morning"

"What's the news about?" Sir Roman asked.

Not even bothering to lift his head or take a look at the phone, he wholly focused on his coconut drink.

"Our plan failed again" Henry answered.

Sir Roman stopped sipping his drink, he lifted his head and stared at the phone this time.. he read the news content.

"Jade was caught, beaten up and rushed to the hospital.. she's currently in a coma" Henry explained.

His grandfather clenched his jaw, he balled his fist and banged on the table.

"She must have slipped and left a flaw, the plan was so perfect!" He growled lowly.

Henry sneakily peeped at him, then smirked. It seemed like he knows something about this.

"Who?"

"Huh?"

"Who caught her?!"

Henry frowned slightly and thought about it for a moment, then recalled something.

"It's her sister... Jasmine"

"Jasmine?"

"Yes, she's the heir's mother"

Sir Roman lets out a very deep growl, from the deepest of his throat.. he gritted his teeth tightly.

"She's becoming more and more of an obstacle.."