🌹7🌹

Jasmine's pov 👙

Hold on...

What am I doing? Why am I letting him stand so close to me? Didn't I vowed never to give him any chance to explain?

But just a kiss from him made me change my mind, just a kiss from him made me lost myself.

I better create some space between us, before he romanced me into forgiving him.. which is something I don't want to do.

I don't wanna be with him ever again, I should just listen to his so called explanation.

"Baby, I'm sorry..."

"Stop!" I cut him off.

That word *sorry* is something I don't wanna hear from him, I dread hearing it from him... he's not worthy of saying it.

"I don't want your apologies, just tell me why you left. Just tell me the reason you chose to ran away just when I found out I was pregnant"

"I didn't ran away, something made me leave... "

I removed his hands caging me on the wall, then moved away from him.

Walking towards the chair in front of his desk, I sat down.. he rushed towards me and sat on the table.

"I have work to do, so don't waste my time" I said with a straight face.

"Baby..."

"Don't baby me! Just go straight to point!" I said sternly.

I didn't agree to listen to him, because I wanna chitchat with him or catch up with him.

In fact, there's nothing to catch up.

He stared at me with sad eyes, as if the way I'm talking to him is hurting him...well, the pains I went through were far worst than this.

"Why are you being so cold to me? Baby, we just kissed"

My eyes narrowed and I threw him a glare.. I gulped quietly.

"That kiss was a mistake" I said, but secretly licked my lips again.

Thanatos knitted his brows together, his mouth left slightly open and he stared at me in disbelief.

"Don't talk about that disgusting kiss, just tell me why you left me without a word...say it now that I'm willing to listen!" I said.

He stared at me a few more moments, before he cleared his throat and began.

"I didn't planned on leaving, the trip back home was abrupt..."

I scoffed.

"Trip back home indeed!"

Trip back home for five whole years.. well, that's one long trip I must say.

Thanatos ignored me and continued.

"That day I was getting ready to go to class, when I received a call from my day...."