🌹57🌹

Jasmine's pov 👙

"I'm really sorry, Jas" Jade apologized.

Apologizing after raping my man? Does she expect me to just forgive her and pretend like none of that never happened?

"Jade, sorry can't cut this out, you.. you..."

I couldn't even say the word, not with my mom here.. it's such a shameful act.

"I was your sister, how could you do that to me?!"

"Was?" Mom asked, looking between Jade and I.

"Yes, she denied our sisterhood, we're no longer sisters" I answered mom.

Mom faced her with a frown, she put her hands on her waist.

"Jade, is that true?"

Jade nodded weakly, her tears rushing down her cheeks but I quickly looked away.. I don't wanna be influenced by her crocodile tears.

"Because of a man? You rejected your sister because of a man? Aren't there any other man in the universe?"

Jade didn't speak, she was simply crying silently. While me on the other hand, my body's shaking from anger.

Like I should just continue beating her up, seeing her kept reminding me of what she did.

Thanatos placed his hands on my shoulders and started massaging them softly, to help me calm down... He must have noticed my stance.

"I know I was wrong, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry Jas..."

Seeing how sorry she is, I've come to realize something...she wasn't on her right senses before.

Someone must have instigated her to do whatever she did. But who is that? Who can successfully lead her astray?

"Tell me honestly, who instigated you to do it?" I asked her.

"Henry!" She answered without thinking.

Thanatos hands on my shoulders stilled, he grabbed my shoulders tightly...to the extent it's hurting me slightly.

I tapped his hand and he quickly released his death grip, he resumed his self-employed job.

"What was your aim doing that? What did you think you could achieve?" I asked.

She sniffled, she lifted her hand to wipe her tears but couldn't, I must have dislocated her shoulder when stomping on her stomach.

"He said if I can make Thanatos get me pregnant, then I can be the heir's mother... "

Jade paused and stared at dad briefly, then turned back to me.

"... I just wanted to make dad happy"

I scoffed mentally.

"Make dad happy by snatching my boyfriend? Make dad happy by raping my man?! You did all that just to make dad happy?!" I growled.

Anger shot through my veins, I'm barely holding them in.

And there's this gut is at the back of my mind, nagging me and pushing me to unleash my anger on her.

"You don't know a lot of things, dad never hated you.. he's always being protecting you"

My gaze moved to my dad, he looked away from me and I scoffed.

"Him? Protecting me?" I snorted contemptuously. "I doubt that!"

Jade laughed shortly and weakly.

"You wanna know why dad made me married into the O'Briens family?" she asked.