🌹54🌹

Writer's pov 👙

Mexico city...07:49pm.

Reinle's resident....

Margret put a glass of water and medicine on the bedside table, she pulled up the blanket over her husband.

"Mom!"

Tim called onto her and rushed into the room, she sent him a scolding glare.

His eyes moved to his father's sleeping form on the bed, he quickly shut his mouth and waited until his mother is done.

"What happened?" Margret asked.

"Jade and Jasmine had a fight"

"What?!"

Margret let go of the blanket and faced him fully, there's a very deep frown on her forehead.

"They had a fight?"

"Yeah... I heard it's a very big fight and Jade was rushed to the hospital"

Margret fell onto the bed, she sat at the edge.

"I.. I never knew that a day like this would come...I never wished for my children to fight each other..." she whispered.

"Mr O'Briens called me and told me this himself, it can't be a lie"

She frowned more.

"Mr O'Briens?"

"Oh, he's Jade's supposed husband and Jasmine's boyfriend" he replied.

Margret lets out a humorless laugh, she shook her head and glared at her husband.

"He's caused a great war between his daughters.. instead of solving it, he's laying on a sick bed"

"What should we do now? A lot of things is happening lately.. our company.."

She narrowed her eyes at him which made him swallowed his words, she pointed a finger at him angrily.

"Company? You are still talking about the company, even at a time like this?" She growled at him.

She got up and smacked his head.

"You were also involved in this mess, you led your father into making a rash decision.. can you see the consequences now?!"

Tim stayed silent, he dared not speak or he might get a slap this time.

"Your sisters are fighting each other over a man, is that what you want? Do you enjoy seeing them making a fool of themselves?!"

Margret averted her gaze to her husband, she glared at him.

"Your reputation that you so much value is soon going down the drain.. they're fighting now, isn't this a disgrace and shame to you?"

She scoffed, it's too bad Donald isn't even hearing all these words she's saying.

"Mom, you can do something about this" Tim said.

"What can I do?" She paused. "I can't do anything about it now"

"You can, talk to Jasmine.. she should leave Mr O'Briens for Jade..."

Margret cut him off with a resounding slap, his neck turned and couldn't straighten for a short moment.

"Can you listen to yourself? Don't you think you're being partial? Jasmine is your sister too!"

Tim rubbed his cheek.