🌹40🌹

Jasmine's pov 👙

His lips moved against mine furiously, his kiss speaking out his emotions.. telling me how angry my words actually made him.

He bite my lower lip, asking for permission to explore my mouth. My mouth opened, giving him the free access he's asking for.

He shoved his tongue in my mouth, touching every corner, touching and familiarizing every inch of my mouth.

My eyes shut on their own accord to enjoy the kiss proper, his lips were so soft against mine.

He grabbed my tongue with his teeth and sucked on it, after a few minutes of sucking and biting my tongue.. he shoved his tongue down my throat, making me gag.

His left hand encircled my waist, while his right hand grabbed my boobs.

He massaged my breast gently, making a soft moan escaped my throat.

He moved his lips away from my mouth, he kissed along my jawline down to my collarbone.

Meanwhile his hand continued massaging my breast, his lips found their way to my soft spot.. behind my ear and they focused there.

My hands couldn't stay still, they encircled his neck and grabbed his hair.

He kissed his way down to my chest, sparks shoots through my veins as his hot breath fanned my breasts.. I pulled his hair.

He kissed the top of my breast and stopped, he rested his forehead on mine and smirked.

"You really did hurt my ego back there, baby" he said.

"How did I manage to do that" I asked.

"You said I'm a kid.. "

What?! That got him angry?! He really did take that serious?!

"But I was just joking" I defended myself.

"...aunt can joke about it, but you should know better if I'm a kid or not"

His eyes moved down to his manhood as he said that, my eyes followed his and I gasped at the mountain there.

"After all, a kid can't father another kid"

I laughed.

"Just tell me you're feeling horny" I said.

He's being looking for ways to have sex since he woke up, I'll just let him have his way tonight.

"I'll make you eat your words!"

"Oh.. I'm so ready!" I said.

He pushed me onto the bed, he started unbuckling his belt.

"Just be careful and don't hurt your leg" I said pointing at his injured leg.

He scoffed.

"As you can see, I'm standing on both my legs"

He unbuckled his belt and started fondling with his pants button.

"Strip and get on all fours!" He commanded.

I nodded.

"Yes, sir!"

I answered and started stripping off my clothes slowly and seductively...I bite my lower lip and giving him a flirtatious smile.

He also took off his shirt, exposing his hairy chest to me.. he tossed the shirt randomly.

In a few seconds, we're both naked already. His eyes trailed along every part of my body and he smirked.