🌹41🌹

O'BRIENS' RESIDENT

Henry sat on his bed, while Jade paced to and fro in front of him..they seemed to be waiting for something.

Henry checked his phone for the hundredth time, finally it rang..he quickly answered it.

"Mr O'Briens, it's done...they crashed"

Henry's lips curved in a smirk.

"I want a clean job done, is your news legit?"

"Yes, sir, I watched the jet burn down completely..check your email, I've sent you a photo"

Henry nodded in satisfaction.

"Good!" He ended the call and quickly checked his email.

His smirk grew larger as he stared at the photo, he showed it to Jade.

"See?"

Jade frowned.

"But what about my husband? Our deal wasn't to get him killed...I just wanted to get rid of Jasmine"

Henry looked at him, from her head to toe.

"You can just be my wife, after all, I'll be the only heir after we get rid of their bast*td too"

"What?! But that's not our deal, we..."

"Deal can change anytime" he said.

"You..." Jade glared at him. "I shouldn't have trusted you.. I'll do things on my own"

"What can you do? He's dead"

She shook her head.

"I'll see his body to confirm!" Then she stormed out.

Henry scoffed and shook his head.

"Who can survive this?" He wondered.

*
*

Adele's pov 👙

I can't bring myself to believe it, I just can't believe what Clark just told me.

"It's a lie! It's a lie!" I shook my head in disbelief.

Clark's phone fell off my hand, but he caught it before it could reached the ground.

"It's not true! I don't believe you!"

He bite his lower lip worriedly.

"I don't wanna believe it too, but I'm afraid that's the truth.. they really crashed"

I snatched his phone and viewed the photo again, I brought the phone impossibly closer to my eyes.

"We can't be sure this is them, they can't just crash like that"

I'm in denial, no matter how hard I tried to deny it.. it's a fact that they crashed.

"It's them" Clark said.

My eyes scanned the living room, searching for nothing in particular.. until they landed on Davis, he's still crying.

"Momma.. momma.."

Now I understand why he's being having a fever recently.. he was just having this bad feeling.

His instincts must have been telling him that something's wrong.. Clark was right.

"Jasmine..."

I couldn't hold back my tears anymore, the tears I've been fighting to hold back freely ran down my cheeks.

"Clark.. tell me this is not true.. tell me I'm dreaming.." I cried.

I glared at the phone in his hand, as if it committed an unforgivable sin.. after all, we got the news from that phone.